View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 09:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
"Why Ike"....."I know, let's have a spelling contest".....

Ike, I'm having a good time and a lively debate with Rajoo (and the rest of you) by lobbing right wing bombs to answer the barrage of left wing bombs y'all are throwing....

A lot of the time, it's necessary for me to answer myself back because you people are so saturated with left wing bullshit, nobody could get it off ya if they scrubbed for a month....

They come from "inside" my head, I'm not agitated and the hysterical laughter is not necessarily hysterical....it's so Dave can follow the conversation

Let's see....are you the one who called me a pussy? or was that finnbow....

Anyway, I find liberalism to be very "pussyesque".....groveling, acquiescing, walking on egg shells lest you be perceived to be an enemy of a unisex androgynous society....if you had any testosterone, you'd feel obligated to apologize for it....you all are the type of guys who will not only allow political correctness and Andrea Dworkin (God rest her soul) to psychologically emasculate you, but, you'll cheerfully assist in the process

Am I too unrefined and rough around the edges for you?

Your recommendations are not likely to be a life changer for me....Cherrio, though.......Capt. Crunch to you, Dave.....Metamucil to you, Tom Joad...you'd feel better if you could unload a big steaming pile of the Democratic platform.

(Just playing with you guys)....have a nice day, I'm fixing to get in the shower and go try to stamp out pessimism and Communists....you bunch of Left Wing Trolls, YOU!!
OK well, let me give it to you clear from where I sit...

I will not be able to vote for a Republican candidate for any office so long as the GOP maintains it's basic social policy positions on women, gays and lesbians, workers, scientific method, medical research, theocratic intrusion in the governmental system, and turning over the country to corporatists and oligarchs.

I have abandoned all trust in our Congress fulla vote whores ever being able to properly perform it's duties under the separation of powers.

My only investment in the Executive Branch is the election of Democrats to the Presidency until the Supreme Court has a solid progressive majority that will last for the next several decades. The courts are the only hope for this country.

The typical political debate and discussion on forums like this is horseshit distraction with the entertainment value being of less substance than decent Gilligan's Island and Gomer Pyle re-runs.

So enjoy yourself with your rambling debate activies here. Just don't forget to change hands every few strokes to avoid the carpal tunnel syndrome.