View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
I'm pissed as Hell at the way the Republicans disrespected Kerry as a veteran during the 2004 campaign.

I'm also pissed as Hell at the way they disrespected McCain during the 2000 primaries. Especially in the South Carolina
primary.

How dare these fucking bastards wrap themselves in the flag and them piss on veterans that don't toe the party line? Fuck them.

And most of all I'm pissed as Hell at them sending hundreds of thousands of our troops into harms way for a pack of lies.

God damn them.

God damn them all to Hell.
Agreed. I feel that way as well. When that draft dodger Bush said what he did to McCain I wanted disembowel him slowly, making him eat his own intestines.

But, still the average wing nut thinks it's only Democrats who "disrespect the troops.". Annoying as hell, isn't it?

Oh, and you forgot Max Cleland. Saxby Chambliss should have been forced to cut his own tongue out and wear it on a necklace for the remainder of the campaign.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 05-06-2014 at 03:37 PM.