View Single Post
Old 09-28-2023, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Nothing here about Azoz or the expansion of funding to Zelensky.

Zelensky has pissed off a lot of people with his ingratitude and huge sense of entitlement. Washington is going to ease him out I suspect through a call for elections. Even his wife is calling for elections. He threatened to sue the Poles and Poles now say that they are not going to give him any more weapons.

The debacle in Canada forced many people to be informed about the particular nazi problem in Ukraine. Now the Republicans will shout more, some Democrats will shed their fear of being called Putin's stooges, and ordinary folks whose loved ones fought the nazi scum are going to unite loudly against giving this guy any more dollars. Furthermore, as debt engulfs the American people this giveaway is increasingly not feasible especially as an election year draws near.

The imbecile Rand Paul has been calling for a Special Inspector General. I believe any sane taxpayer would approve his call given the huge amount of funds and arms involved.
What Ukrainian Nazi problem?
Putin has reprised Hitler's expansionism by invasion, the "Nazi problem" is with his behavior and his supporters' slavish acquiescence. Here, history both echoes and rhymes, including the airborne "night of the long knives" re Wagner and Putin's chief rival.