View Single Post
Old 09-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Four years later:

Washington, DC – Rep. Ro Khanna (CA-17) issued the following statement on Russia's invasion of Ukraine:

"President Putin's invasion of Ukraine is a blatant violation of international law. He is responsible for the death and destruction that will continue so long as he continues this assault on global peace and security. My heart is with the people of Ukraine who did not want this violence and have done nothing to deserve it. Many innocent civilians are suffering because of Putin's illegal actions.

At the Munich Security Conference, the United States, Ukraine, and our allies reaffirmed our commitment to defend Ukraine's sovereignty. We are united against Putin and his oligarchs and I support the severe and immediate sanctions President Biden announced today to isolate Russia from the global financial system.
Nothing here about Azoz or the expansion of funding to Zelensky.

Zelensky has pissed off a lot of people with his ingratitude and huge sense of entitlement. Washington is going to ease him out I suspect through a call for elections. Even his wife is calling for elections. He threatened to sue the Poles and Poles now say that they are not going to give him any more weapons.

The debacle in Canada forced many people to be informed about the particular nazi problem in Ukraine. Now the Republicans will shout more, some Democrats will shed their fear of being called Putin's stooges, and ordinary folks whose loved ones fought the nazi scum are going to unite loudly against giving this guy any more dollars. Furthermore, as debt engulfs the American people this giveaway is increasingly not feasible especially as an election year draws near.

The imbecile Rand Paul has been calling for a Special Inspector General. I believe any sane taxpayer would approve his call given the huge amount of funds and arms involved.