View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 07:45 PM

What Tucker Carlson didn’t tell Fox viewers
By Max Boot
Columnist
April 11 at 12:39 PM

Quote:
I can always tell when Tucker Carlson has attacked me — something that he does with monotonous and mysterious regularity. And it’s not because I watch his antics. All I have to do is read my emails.

Sure enough, out of the blue on Tuesday night, I received this ungrammatical missive from some Carlson fan: “Max you stupid piece of s---t why are bald people so f---ing stupid?” Followed by this from another viewer: “Do you want to feed these uneducated illegal wet backs?” And then this from a third savant: “My Prayer is that when your Disgusting Liberal Ignorant A-- passes away that u Burn in Hell for Eternity.” And so on.

Intrigued, I went to the Fox News website to see what Carlson had said. What I found was a typical farrago of lies, half-truths, distortions and omissions. I’m not offended; I consider it an honor to be attacked by this hatemonger. But it’s worth breaking down a few of his assertions to show how Fox brainwashes its audience.

Yes, Max, we have at least a couple of half-wits right here on these forums who've been brainwashed by Tucker and Faux "News". A Very sad thing to witness.

An excellent read; sadly our Tucker fans appear to be illiterate.