View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatchetJack View Post
Ha Ha, Clinton became forgetful too when questioned about whitewater,
troopergate and sexual misconduct while in office.
"Sexual misconduct while in office" is so freakin' lame, especially when compared to Watergate or Iran-Contra or Teapot Dome. Hey, what do you know! All Republicans!

Troopergate supposedly happened when Clinton was still governor of AR. It's pretty clear now that the state troopers were paid (by Richard Mellon Scaife) to smear Clinton anyway.

Whitewater went absolutely nowhere. Ninety million dollars and not a GD sausage. Ken Starr sure is some lawyer!

I'll beat you to this one. Kathleen Willey's story was discredited completely. Turns out she was quite the "fabulist" with a history of telling some pretty big whoppers. Another tragic and telling thing about her accusation is that the date she said the sexual assault occurred was actually the date her husband committed suicide.

I'm no huge fan of Clinton's but in 8 years of non-stop trying - I'll say it again - all the Republicans came up with was a BJ. No Whitewater, no Vince Foster, no Mena, Arkansas, not even Travelgate or the Case of the Missing W's - nothing, and certainly no scandals where administration figures were being carted off to jail as in the Nixon, Reagan and Bush Administrations.

Ever the moral relativist,
John