View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Oh sure, wrap yourself in the mantle of the American Revolutionaries! Ha ha ha.

Let me ask you this, does your all-American spirit of rebellion extend to not wearing seat belts? Do you enjoy raw chicken for lunch frequently? If you ever started smoking, I'm sure you've not let anyone tell you you should stop.

Do you knuckle under to tyranny to the extent of keeping government-required insurance on your car? Or have you declared yourself a sovereign citizen immune to car registration fees and all taxes?

Do you live on a ridge in Idaho? If so, is your roof up to code, or are you sticking with cedar shingles until they peel them from your hot dead forehead?
My wife and I were avid seat belt wearers until it became the law. We refused to wear them for over two years. Sure, it was dumb but we value principle that much. Now we wear them even though we are required to because we decided we should choose our battles.

And we don't have any health insurance. We literally stopped it the day Obamacare became the law of the land. We trust in the Lord and he has been faithful. And we've saved over 100,000 after tax dollars for useless high deductible premiums. We've taken care of our own health care.

Why do you think we moved from Seattle to rural KY? The politics there were killing us. And I just completed a 30x60 garage/office - no permits required.

There are still places in the US where men are free.