Thread: Ok Cons
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossbacked View Post
Interesting that this previously invisible Bill has suddenly come to the fore with a vote scheduled for what, Christmas week Dec 21 I think.

What's in this huge Bill that's as thick as your thumb is long (like that horrendous health care fiasco that we couldn't see until we passed it)? My guess is it's another progressive power grab to control what we eat, when we eat it and at the pinnacle, how much we pay for it. I do know of cases where locally grown, organic pesticide free producers are already being regulated out of business by laws already on the books that pale in comparison to this newly written progressive boondoggle.

I'm guessing those balled tomato plants I buy and hang upside down on my back porch will soon become unavailable due to this bill.

If this lame duck Congress is looking to ram this through before Christmas and before they become a minority, you can be CERTAIN they are looking to control the entire food supply and create more dependence on government.

There are better ways to protect children, food, air, water, worker health and safety than a government subjugating it's citizens.
Damn man, you are one paranoid dude.

What's the better way?

Let business poison us when it is more profitable?