View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Hamas are terrorists on that we agree. Negotiating with them alone will never be successful I fear. We also need consider Iran along with other countries involvement.
The negotiating towards a two state solution with real give and take, pain and gain for everyone.

Right now it to all appears to be a battle of total annihilation of the other side.

This country has many a dark terrible history's of it's treatment of others. Native, African, Asian ....... populations. Yes if there came a time when "WE STOLE THEIR FUCKING LAND!!!"" cry's and violence occurred. I would hope the government would not reply with whole sale destruction of the indigenous population. (??again?? really!)
Rather using investigating measures to root out the guilty.

Hope we both can agree there are better ways to get rid of Hamas. The current method is making Israel loose supporters. Not gaining symphony and the moral high ground they should be enjoying after such a horrendous event.

Like my Father would have said if still around, two wrongs don't make a right...

Must also add this tidbit to the discussion.

Watching BBC last night heard someone a spokesman for IDF IIRC.

Saying in effect, the bombings of Gaza are no different then what happened in WWII to the Germans and Japanese cities and civilians by the Allied forces.

Again, two wrongs .......
Again, the two state solution was provided to Gazans in 2005. There were no Israeli settlers...there was no " occupation" after Israel removed all Israeli Jews from Gaza on August 15, 2005. Palestinians in Gaza were given everything Yasser Arafat demanded on Augustb15, 2005.