View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 05:08 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
that sums it up,there is a kinda good ol boys vibe going on for the most part and some are tolerated and others just plain get pounded in the ground and some are timid about coming into that atmosphere.For the most part everyone is polite and cordial.but you can sure tell when someone has ruffled someone especialy if it is the wrong person doing the ruffleing.I learned my lessons when I first came on board it is not to bad you just have to leave your emotions at the door ,for the most part.
I don't see the traditional 'Good Ol' Boys network thing here, I have some pretty deep disagreements with a couple of members here and they aren't wingnuts, see Finn and me in re: public employee unions. It's the words and ideas expressed that I judge someone's character on. If some teasipper drops in with a bag full of talking points straight off of Faux Noise and from Glenn Beckistan? I'm happy to badger them over it.

I still think that people who want to have multiple personalities across different fora are a little chickenshit, if used duplicitously. No offense but that's just me.