View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
In all honesty I admit having a serious problem with one member's support of a certain Arizona sheriff for very personal reasons, I dunno if I can get past it to have a collegial relationship with him.
This was my cousin;
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1999-...norberg-remix/
Pio

I think you can, in fact the way you come across here to me is your balanced and open minded. A person with a good disposition not letting hate take the lead. I just hope you can get past the grief you have and utilize your balanced disposition in forgiveness to all parties. In reality it does no good to dwell and hate on one individual. The fact is it's more systematic in nature than anything else.

My brother in law was murdered by a drug dealer 20 years ago. This was about 18 mounts after the birth of there child leaving him fatherless. Well needless to say I was at the extreme in hate. I wanted to go to that neighborhood and just shoot up everyone in the street.

Thank god I did not act out my anger and project it onto others. For on thing I would have to consider who was at fault. My brother in law, the dealer, lack of police, the city and state, the cartels and our government, society.

I tried to bring thees toughs up to you that we are ALL a product of our environment and life is just not fair. Our destiny is ours no mater if there was truly anyone we could count on for help. Anyone of the above entities are my brother in law's murderer and it's done and no matter what he reach the end of life.

Anyway I hope this helps a bit and hang in there.