Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   No Hillary in 2020 (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=12158)

BlueStreak 12-31-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ike Bana (Post 365613)
Supporting Bernie is a bad habit you can't shed. If you think the people who wouldn't vote for Hillary will vote for a Jew soci@list you're fucking nuts.

I refused to vote for Hillary because I wanted to vote for the "Jew soci@list" and that horrible woman got in the damned way. So, I wasted my vote on that idiot Johnson just because he wasn't Trump.

My point is, Ike, that you need to stop assuming that everyone who doesn't share your views is a fucking anti-Semite. It simply isn't true. Some of us, me for one, don't give two shits what another persons religious beliefs are so long as they don't try to use the force of government to shove them down our throats like the assholes across the aisle are doing.:rolleyes:

Dondilion 01-01-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donquixote99 (Post 365677)
Just because you want that to be true doesn't make it true, even if you want it so much the 'bullshit' label comes into use.

Studies show neither 'legitimate economic hurt' nor 'fortunate economic advantage' correlate with or against Trump support. But racial feeling correlates.

And the "studies" deal with steel workers as a subset?

Additionally the lady was a Clinton...a member of the Clinton Team. A name associated with NAFTA. The lady was exposed as singing a different tune re TPP when she was behind doors.

Steel workers need no racist input not to vote for Clinton.

Rajoo 01-01-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dondilion (Post 365697)
And the "studies" deal with steel workers as a subset?

Additionally the lady was a Clinton...a member of the Clinton Team. A name associated with NAFTA. The lady was exposed as singing a different tune re TPP when she was behind doors.

Steel workers need no racist input not to vote for Clinton.

So "What Happened"?
Quote:

“I hated both of them, so I just said, ‘the hell with it,'” McAndrew said. His wife, also a life-long Democrat, went to the polls without him – and voted Republican
A lot of this happened around the country while H--> was getting the WH measured for new drapes.

How Hillary Clinton Lost Her White Voters

http://fortune.com/2016/11/11/hillar...-white-voters/

icenine 01-01-2018 06:20 PM

“You cannot imagine what sorrow and anger seize one's whole soul when a great idea, which one has long and piously revered, is picked up by some bunglers and dragged into the street, to more fools like themselves, and one suddenly meets it in the flea market, unrecognizable, dirty, askew, absurdly presented, without proportion, without harmony, a toy for stupid children.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Demons

Ike Bana 01-01-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dondilion (Post 365672)
Steel workers voting for Trump 'because of the way he talked about brown people' is bullshit.

Steel workers had a legitimate economic hurt.

Billshit. The great majority of the white working class, which has had every giddamn advantage over brown people since the founding, blames the changes in job markets and the US economy in general on brown people. And you fucking know it.

bobabode 01-01-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajoo (Post 365699)
So "What Happened"?

A lot of this happened around the country while H--> was getting the WH measured for new drapes.

How Hillary Clinton Lost Her White Voters

http://fortune.com/2016/11/11/hillar...-white-voters/

Tosser....

donquixote99 01-01-2018 09:27 PM

'When the facts contradict one's beloved theory, the facts must go!'

whell 01-02-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ike Bana (Post 365710)
Billshit. The great majority of the white working class, which has had every giddamn advantage over brown people since the founding, blames the changes in job markets and the US economy in general on brown people. And you fucking know it.

The Bushes and Clinton are brown? The Repubs who joined Clinton on NAFTA were brown? The Dems who supported NAFTA were brown?

Wow, thanks for clearing that up for me Ike. :rolleyes:

Rajoo 01-02-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donquixote99 (Post 365717)
'When the facts contradict one's beloved theory, the facts must go!'

This thread was meant to be cheerful, and I am certain many have cheered her decision (or is it a non-decision?), but obviously directed at the wrong audience. Fact remains H--> lost.

BlueStreak 01-02-2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 365720)
The Bushes and Clinton are brown? The Repubs who joined Clinton on NAFTA were brown? The Dems who supported NAFTA were brown?

Wow, thanks for clearing that up for me Ike. :rolleyes:

Yep, you're still a moron who couldn't see a point if it grabbed him by his nut sack.