Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   It's Official, Russians Corrupted The Election (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=11325)

donquixote99 01-15-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dondilion (Post 376604)
To me she would be beautiful if her pronouncement were fearless, bold and substantive.

You should consider whether you might be over-valuing fearless and bold. There is nothing to say a person can't be fearless, bold, and malicious (or any number of other negative things).

I would never say you should discount your emotional reaction to a public figure, but I would say you should examine it.

Dondilion 01-15-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicks (Post 376605)
You clearly haven’t been paying attention. Fox “News” won’t give you the facts...

Essentially:
Lying to the FBI and money laundering.

Any prosecutor with his sweeping powers should be able to achieve the above, re people who did business with Ukraine and Russia.
What the powers that be want from Mueller is Collusion.

So far that is very thin.

I am not a Fox fan. I give Tucker a listen, because he is provocative and fearless. And he is not afraid to lose debating with people of opposing views.

finnbow 01-16-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dondilion (Post 376609)
Essentially:
Lying to the FBI and money laundering.

Which are felonies perpetrated by Trumpkins with Russian/Ukrainian partners. If you think Mueller is essentially done, I suspect you're in for a big surprise.

Chicks 01-16-2019 10:04 AM

Adam Schiff hiring full-time team to investigate Trump’s Russia connections
House Intelligence Committee chairman hiring more investigators to revive House Russia probe

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congre...ia-connections

No doubt obstruction of justice by little Devin Nunes will be investigated, too.

Chicks 01-16-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dondilion (Post 376602)
Last night Tucker was again beautiful.

Now he’s telling his idiot listeners that the US pulling out of NATO is a good thing, parroting Putin’s puppet Donny. You’re a fool to think Carlson is anything but a propagandist for Donny and Putin.

Dondilion 01-16-2019 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicks (Post 376617)
Now he’s telling his idiot listeners that the US pulling out of NATO is a good thing, parroting Putin’s puppet Donny. You’re a fool to think Carlson is anything but a propagandist for Donny and Putin.

He is calling for open conversation.

Henry Kissinger would probably be asking the same questions.
Why are we expanding NATO to include the likes of Montenegro, without open debate?

finnbow 01-16-2019 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dondilion (Post 376618)

Why are we expanding NATO to include the likes of Montenegro, without open debate?

Because Montenegro doesn't want to be treated like the Donbass, Crimea or South Ossetia?

Chicks 01-16-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dondilion (Post 376618)

Why is Pootin trying to reconstitute the Soviet Union without open debate? Sheesh, you’re as clueless as Whell, or are you Whell?

Dondilion 01-16-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicks (Post 376621)
Why is Pootin trying to reconstitute the Soviet Union without open debate? Sheesh, you’re as clueless as Whell, or are you Whell?

I suspect Whell is having a good laugh. He has succeeded beyond his wildest dream. Have you checked your post Whell input?

Chicks 01-16-2019 04:50 PM

As I’ve explained, he’s a metaphor for every remaining Trumpkin still lurking, who haven’t crawled back under their rocks, or realized they’ve been conned. Still a lot of them, sadly.