Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   GOA and GOP Fight back against Tyranny (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=9190)

BlueStreak 06-05-2015 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-ray657 (Post 273359)
Most such questions on official forms are voluntary and indicate that they are for statistical purposes only. But it would not fit the agenda to acknowledge that fact.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ike Bana (Post 273366)
Why do they ask for the applicant's gender? I know...because they're sexist.:rolleyes:

Like you right wingjobs give a shit in Dr. King's hat if some black gunner is being discriminated against.

Quote:

Originally Posted by donquixote99 (Post 273369)
They ask for race and gender for the same reason as they ask for the name. But you don't suppose it just for his amusement that LD sets us up to defend the racist tyrrany of Big Brother, do you?

Aw shucks.

I'm guessing the troll is trying to suggest that Obama wants to know the race of all gun owners so he can go after gun-toting white folks first?

Yawn.

LawDawg 06-05-2015 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donquixote99 (Post 273370)
You'd better believe it. :)

Now Don......are you pissing on me? :p:p:p

LawDawg 06-05-2015 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeamOn (Post 273355)
I have no opinion on #4 but really not convinced that the ultra right wing GOA is really concerned with racism. Just camouflage for dismantling any gun ownership restrictions.

Now tell me what you think about what your buddy Teddy's jibe from yesterday.

http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=9184

Why don't you think the GOA is concerned with racism? Got anything to back that up???? Or, are you just opining because you are engaging in "political racism????"

I think Ted Cruz made a mistake. Like all of us, sometimes we stick our foot in our mouths....I believe Ted is as capable as the rest of us of saying mean hurtful things....I seriously doubt he had any evil intention or purpose behind his statement.....people are people.....measure twice, cut once.....

I'll vote for Ted, Rick Perry, Ben Carson in a heartbeat....my "Champion of he Middle Class" ain't gonna ascend to the presidency riding the coattails of Bill....

Rajoo 06-05-2015 08:14 AM

What GOA stands for or thinks is insignificant to me, get it. You want to make a case from a propaganda drive on an insignificant topic, go ahead. Makes me wonder if the case, you or both are trivial.

I am not sure if you really understand our political or governmental structure or the constitution. Otherwise you will not be predicting martial law under Obama, disdain for ACLU, a Federal Police confiscating your guns and so on. All you do is repeat the fear mongering that is fed to the low information voters, which is brainwashing.

Do you understand the power and authority vested in the three branches of our government and that one branch cannot usurp the power of the other without changing the constitution?

LawDawg 06-05-2015 08:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BeamOn (Post 273399)
What GOA stands for or thinks is insignificant to me, get it. You want to make a case from a propaganda drive on an insignificant topic, go ahead. Makes me wonder if the case, you or both are trivial.

I am not sure if you really understand our political or governmental structure or the constitution. Otherwise you will not be predicting martial law under Obama, disdain for ACLU, a Federal Police confiscating your guns and so on. All you do is repeat the fear mongering that is fed to the low information voters, which is brainwashing.

Do you understand the power and authority vested in the three branches of our government and that one branch cannot usurp the power of the other without changing the constitution?

Hey LeyPerro (don't really know what that means) I understand that's the way it's SUPPOSED to be.....He has a pen and he has a phone. If the Republicans won''t go along with him, he will act alone....(I write poetry too, but that was unintended)

I UNDERSTAND that he is doing anything he wants because he is NOT being challenged by the Judicial and Legislative Branches..He is ruling by Executive Order...."IF" is was as you say, he could NOT change items in Obamacare "AFTER" the better than 2000 page debacle was passed so "We can find out what's in it" to quote that wonderful mind, Nasty Pelosil

Isn't it "supposed" to be that if a law is amended after being signed into "LAW" that Congress should vote on and pass revisions and changes so that POTUS CANNOT act like Stalin or Hitler???

Yeah, I learned about the Triumvirate in high school....this asswipe is not acting like a third of the process because everybody on Capitol Hill is so Terrified of being labeled a racist for opposing him, they left their cajones in their state or district...

I'm NOT happy with Mitch McConnel and John Boehner..Hell, we may as well have Harry and Nancy back....

LawDawg 06-05-2015 08:29 AM

Post #13 concerning your bomb about GOA....you demand intellectual legitimacy from me, so....right back at ya,

LawDawg 06-05-2015 08:31 AM

Herman Cain was my original pick....before he was Borked by the MSM...and, IF y'all don't like Herman Cain......"Y'ALL ARE A BUNCH OF RACISTS!!!!" How bout that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ike Bana 06-05-2015 08:37 AM

1. Do you find that you're talking to yourself like this often?
2. Are you answering yourself back?
3. Do the answers come from inside or outside your own head?
4. Is the agitation, yelling, and hysterical laughter at the end typical of the course of these episodes?

I will base my recommendations on your honest responses.

Boreas 06-05-2015 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeamOn (Post 273399)

Except for the Supreme Court. :)

Boreas 06-05-2015 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawDawg (Post 273401)
Hey LeyPerro (don't really know what that means)

As should surprise nobody.

Quote:

.....He has a pen and he has a phone. If the Republicans won''t go along with him, he will act alone....
No, he has to consult the Grand Mufti before he does anything.