Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Conspiracy theory corner (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Are we selfish? (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=5268)

argoweaver 01-12-2013 05:40 PM

Are we selfish?

LIBERAL SAYS:It is greedy and unfair of White people to be so selfish to want to have a country for just themselves. We are a global village, and therefore we must share what we have with the world, as it is our duty as a responsible person.

AND I SAY:
So you don't see a problem with Black countries for Black people... and Asian Countries for Asian people..., BUT White countries are now through force, being given to everyone? Do you really think that is fair? I mean the people never voted in favor of this policy! Why are White people being forced to commit suicide and give up their countries, while other nations are allowed to reproduce offspring which naturally resemble their people and forefathers? In it's simplest form this is anti-White Genocide taking place against White people. This insanity or madness has to stop! White people have the right to exist! And in order to exist and thrive we need a landmass to our selves, which is free from ALL non white threats in their multiple forms. We, as all ethnic groups of the world, have the right to self defense, self determination and prosperity! We are not a “Global Village”, this is just what the Zionists want you to think! Beware of the Zionist myth maker, who intentionally misleads the public into believing lies, through their many forms of corrupt media! In order for the individually unique white nations to survive, they need their countries to remain for THEIR people, and for THEIR people only. Period!

Oerets 01-12-2013 05:47 PM

Tried once in Germany in the forties I believe.

Didn't work out to well for them if I remember correctly.

Barney

finnbow 01-12-2013 05:57 PM

I'd rather have a country of smart people. Obviously, you'd be deported.

Boreas 01-12-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oerets (Post 141768)
Tried once in Germany in the forties I believe.

Didn't work out to well for them if I remember correctly.

I'd say our new "friend" would consider 1945 to have been a serious set-back but that the issue hasn't yet been decided.

John

BlueStreak 01-12-2013 06:28 PM

But, the Tea Party insists; ".........racism has nothing to do with it!".

I've never watched anyone destroy his own case with such amazing speed before.

Dude, just give up now, and save us the trouble of humiliating you.

Regards,
Dave

BlueStreak 01-12-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boreas (Post 141775)
I'd say our new "friend" would consider 1945 to have been a serious set-back but that the issue hasn't yet been decided.

John

No s**t........Geez.

Regards,
Dave

bobabode 01-12-2013 07:33 PM

Now we have a SA Brownshirted Mr. Potato Head posting up from his bunker in Ida-Ho? .
Go troll somewhere else, scheiskopf drech.

bobabode 01-12-2013 09:22 PM

Ignore this troll. See his introduction, Boreas already skinned this lizard.

d-ray657 01-12-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 141803)
Ignore this troll. See his introduction, Boreas already skinned this lizard.

Best advice.

Regards,

D-Ray

hillbilly 01-13-2013 11:26 AM

I'll add this much. Black people did not come to America for the same reasons we did. They had no choice. And you are saying it is wrong to share this country with them?