Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Audiokarma Temp (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Whither long term member @botrytis? (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=13520)

Pio1980 01-16-2022 11:11 PM

Whither long term member @botrytis?

Member since March 2003.

bobabode 01-24-2022 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pio1980 (Post 403973)
Member since March 2003.

He's pretty active at AudioKarma.

Pio1980 01-24-2022 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 404144)
He's pretty active at AudioKarma.

All activity and evidence of presence, gone.

Pio1980 01-27-2022 08:07 AM

@BigElCat.
Attempts to respond to your PM appear unsuccessful.
A site search on @botrytis yield nothing other a single thread with no mention of him.

HarmanKardon 02-09-2022 02:24 PM

I was familiar with him. His attitude was somtimes a pugnacious one. However, just this is not a reason for completely disappearing.

Steve you are familiar with the strict - but in my opinion perfect - rules of Audiokarma. So I assume that he broke the rules repeatedly so that the mods had be forced to ban him.

nailer 02-09-2022 02:43 PM

Fungi tend to be pugnacious. ;)

BigElCat 02-10-2022 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pio1980 (Post 404181)
@BigElCat.
Attempts to respond to your PM appear unsuccessful.
A site search on @botrytis yield nothing other a single thread with no mention of him.

I just now saw this post: you're correct that the PM system seems like it's messed up.

Here's what I said, it's just an opinion....

"I saw your thread about @botrytis.

It sounds like he went to 'exclusive membership' status on AK, it's a security thing in which you have to be invited into viewing his content.

There's no way AK would have purged all his stuff"

Back to today:

By 'exclusive membership' I mean 'privacy mode'...like a 'gated community'. He would have to toggle another member's screen name to let them see his content. If you don't have his phone number, most likely you won't be invited in. I don't have his phone number.

Franny once explained the 'privacy mode' to us. If he was banned, his AK posts would look like mine. No avatar, and "banned" clearly stated. I earned my status, unfortunately. No way he was banned. IMHO.

mpholland 02-12-2022 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigElCat (Post 404460)
I just now saw this post: you're correct that the PM system seems like it's messed up.

Here's what I said, it's just an opinion....

"I saw your thread about @botrytis.

It sounds like he went to 'exclusive membership' status on AK, it's a security thing in which you have to be invited into viewing his content.

There's no way AK would have purged all his stuff"

Back to today:

By 'exclusive membership' I mean 'privacy mode'...like a 'gated community'. He would have to toggle another member's screen name to let them see his content. If you don't have his phone number, most likely you won't be invited in. I don't have his phone number.

Franny once explained the 'privacy mode' to us. If he was banned, his AK posts would look like mine. No avatar, and "banned" clearly stated. I earned my status, unfortunately. No way he was banned. IMHO.

I can say with a very high degree of certainty that your humble opinion is incorrect.

BigElCat 02-12-2022 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpholland (Post 404501)
I can say with a very high degree of certainty that your humble opinion is incorrect.

10-4 Good Buddy.

hjames 08-05-2022 03:14 PM

Bot was blown off the AK site months back for repeated abuse.
More I dare not say. But folks that asked that on AK were told that
folks that knew him locally agreed that he was a royal pain in person.
I'm not local to him so I cannot agree or disagree.