Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Conspiracy theory corner (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   VP of Pfizer arrested after document dump (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=13599)

Not Insane 05-06-2022 12:39 PM

VP of Pfizer arrested after document dump

VP of Pfizer arrested after document dump

Quote:

Rady Johnson, the executive Vice President of Pfizer, has been arrested at his home and charged with multiple counts of fraud by federal agents. He was taken into custody and is awaiting a bail hearing. This comes as 1,000s of classified documents from Pfizer were released, showing the true risks of the experimental vaccine.

Since joining Pfizer in 1994, Rady held multiple high level positions in the company. Rady previously lead the Regulatory Law practice group as well as the Corporate Regulatory and Healthcare Law Audit functions.

Keean Bexte, an independent journalist formerly employed by Rebel News, pointed out how 1,223 people died within the first 28 days after taking the Pfizer jab. There are reports that the vaccine killed all the animals during the trial.
An interesting snip:

"A judge has granted a media blackout on request of Rady’s lawyers, and Google is suppressing search results. Rady faces life in prison if convicted."

Not Insane 05-06-2022 12:46 PM

More info:

Pfizer documents: Over 1,200 people died during Pfizer vaccine trials

Includes a link to the actual documents.

bobabode 05-06-2022 01:13 PM

1223 dead from the Pfizer vaccine? Seems like this should be frontpage news everywhere. So, a quick Google search of the author's name revealed that he's a Canadian rightwingnutter/ Trump supporter named Keean Bexte who has a somewhat sordid past.

Maybe others believe this unsupported crap but I'll take a hard pass. Thanks.

ps I've had 4 shots of the Pfizer vaccine and no ill effects.

bobabode 05-06-2022 01:27 PM

Thread moved from 'Politics and the Environment'. Please post in the appropriate forum going forward.

Chicks 05-06-2022 01:42 PM

Just the usual made-up nonsense from the Insane Clown, who either doesn’t know any better, or, more likely, is a shill.

bobabode 05-06-2022 01:46 PM

A quick Google search (1200 dead from Pfizer vaccine) shows that it's an unsupported conspiracy theory. smh

Not Insane 05-06-2022 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 406672)
1223 dead from the Pfizer vaccine? Seems like this should be frontpage news everywhere. So, a quick Google search of the author's name revealed that he's a Canadian rightwingnutter/ Trump supporter named Keean Bexte who has a somewhat sordid past.

Maybe others believe this unsupported crap but I'll take a hard pass. Thanks.

ps I've had 4 shots of the Pfizer vaccine and no ill effects.

I've had no vaccine and didn't do masks. I also had no ill effects.

But I'll add Two things:
1. I assumed this article was unreliable but...
2. I trust the sources more than I trust CNN.

Seriously.

I find the biggest differences between many of us here when we disagree is what sources we trust. Thanks to my sources, I fully expected the outcome we actually got - before they even went to trial - regarding Zimmerman and Rittenhouse. A lot of people couldn't say that. My sources seem pretty solid. Some of them, anyway. 🤣

Chicks 05-06-2022 02:18 PM

Quote:

Vancouver Times is the most trusted source for satire on the West Coast. We write satirical stories about issues that affect conservatives.

https://vancouvertimes.org/about-us/

Just goes to show how incredibly ignorant the Insane Clown is. Sad! :rolleyes:

Dude111 10-20-2022 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode
1223 dead from the Pfizer vaccine? Seems like this should be frontpage news everywhere.

Yes then maybe ppl wouldnt be trying to force us all to get this garbage!!

donquixote99 10-20-2022 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dude111 (Post 412096)
Yes then maybe ppl wouldnt be trying to force us all to get this garbage!!

So you want made-up disinformation to be front page news?