Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   what's the ButtMonkey deal??? (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=2496)

flacaltenn 04-13-2011 04:43 PM

what's the ButtMonkey deal???

If you type the word sockialist without the 'k', it is censored by a long string of *buttmonkeys*.

Like for instance, Bernie Sanders of Vermont is a self-proclaimed so*buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey* *buttmonkey**buttmonkey*t.

Is this by design? Can I get a list of other non-approved words? And why THAT one? I love so*buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey* *buttmonkey**buttmonkey*ts. They're so supportive.

Let's experiment:

Liberal
Conservative
Libertarian
Democratic So*buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey* *buttmonkey**buttmonkey*t
Nazi
Labour
Republican
Democrat
Neo-Conservative
Communist
Progressive
So*buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey* *buttmonkey**buttmonkey*t

Very weird choice of nasty word. Do I win a door-prize for finding this? Or is it some kind of family secret?

d-ray657 04-13-2011 05:06 PM

so*buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey* *buttmonkey**buttmonkey*t

Looks like some sort of hacker to me or virus to me.

Regards,

D-Ray

CarlV 04-13-2011 05:30 PM

so*buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey* *buttmonkey**buttmonkey*t

CarlV 04-13-2011 05:34 PM

buttmonkey lol
That is "admin level permission" censoring. There are some censored words at grumpy's other site too but I forgot what they are now. Ya buttmonkey! :p

Carl

finnbow 04-13-2011 06:48 PM

I know when I flagged some boner spam last week, Grumpy sent me an email that he was gonna do this for any words used to sell drugs for erectile dysfunction.

I guess the word sokialist (spelled correctly) gives some folks a hard-on.:D (Noone, BlueStreak, or dRay perhaps)???

***Edit - I figured it out.***

One of the two best know ED drugs (ci@lis) shares the same string of letters as soci@list. Note that the "so" appears before butt-monkey and "t" appears after it.

Do I get a prize?

d-ray657 04-14-2011 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 59904)
I know when I flagged some boner spam last week, Grumpy sent me an email that he was gonna do this for any words used to sell drugs for erectile dysfunction.

I guess the word sokialist (spelled correctly) gives some folks a hard-on.:D (Noone, BlueStreak, or dRay perhaps)???

***Edit - I figured it out.***

One of the two best know ED drugs (ci@lis) shares the same string of letters as soci@list. Note that the "so" appears before butt-monkey and "t" appears after it.

Do I get a prize?

No, you get fined for trading on insider information.:D

Actually, nice work, Sherlock.

Regards,

D-Ray

noonereal 04-14-2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-ray657 (Post 59920)
No, you get fined for trading on insider information.:D

Actually, nice work, Sherlock.

Regards,

D-Ray

so no one can call me a so*buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey* *buttmonkey**buttmonkey*t any longer? :D

finnbow 04-14-2011 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonereal (Post 59922)
so no one can call me a so*buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey**buttmonkey* *buttmonkey**buttmonkey*t any longer? :D

Not unless they have a hard-on for you. :D

noonereal 04-14-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 59924)
Not unless they have a hard-on for you. :D

lol :D

flacaltenn 04-14-2011 11:03 AM

Great sleuthing Finbow...

Never knew that a sockialist was largely composed of ckialis.