Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Petition to abolish Dept. of Homeland Security (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=5319)

bobabode 01-25-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrack71 (Post 143561)
Gonna censor my posts? Who owns this forum? Lame.:mad: Open minded- my ass!

Grumpy?
The same guy that owns Audiokarma....

bobabode 01-25-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piece-itpete (Post 143565)
Hello hatrack. I don't see anyone calling for you to be censored. Heck I don't see anything in this thread out of the ordinary.

Pete

Speak for yourself, soshalist!!!:mad:;)

noonereal 01-25-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrack71 (Post 143562)
Move to North Korea. You'll like it there!

Sounds more like your kind of place.

You seem very unhappy here.

d-ray657 01-25-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrack71 (Post 143560)
Really? You people even question my motives? Are you not cognizant or do you folks work for DHS? I think I'm in the wrong place. Must have found So************************t-ville, not Patriot-ville. Sorry, my mistake. No such thing as a terrorist guys- it's all propaganda to keep you scared. You have the right to bear arms, even assault rifles. Grow some nuts!!

Yes, how dare anyone not agree with you 100%. Anyone who disagrees with you must be a commie. And who's not open-minded. :rolleyes:

Regards,

D-Ray

Rex E. 01-25-2013 06:39 PM

I'd say repeal the Patriot act first the abolish home land security.

BlueStreak 01-25-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrack71 (Post 143560)
Really? You people even question my motives? Are you not cognizant or do you folks work for DHS? I think I'm in the wrong place. Must have found So************************t-ville, not Patriot-ville. Sorry, my mistake. No such thing as a terrorist guys- it's all propaganda to keep you scared. You have the right to bear arms, even assault rifles. Grow some nuts!!

It's not sensorship, girlfriend, it's to keep spammers shilling erectile disfunction drugs off the site. "So(C-I-A-L-I-S)t". But, if it scares paranoid nutcases away as well, I'm fine with that too.

Regards,
Dave

BlueStreak 01-25-2013 06:55 PM

BTW. The DHS was created by Bush and his NeoCon buddies. That would be Republican right-wingers. (Gaw!)

Regards,
Dave

BlueStreak 01-25-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex E. (Post 143583)
I'd say repeal the Patriot act first the abolish home land security.

Yes, DHS, TSA, Patriot Act......all of that liberty stripping crap created by the Republican Party needs to go.................:rolleyes:

Regards,
Dave

BlueStreak 01-25-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 143567)
Hiya, Hatrack-the only censoring has to do with spammers trying to sell c i a l i s here. So, when you spell out social-ist? it automatically bleeps it. No little blue pills needed here....:rolleyes:

Maybe that's why it's not tagged on rightwinger sights? They're so full of middle aged white men, so pissed off all the time that they can't get a stiffy anymore.:p

Regards,
Dave

finnbow 01-25-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueStreak (Post 143586)
Yes, DHS, TSA, Patriot Act......all of that liberty stripping crap created by the Republican Party needs to go.................:rolleyes:

Regards,
Dave

Agreed. But the GOP is the party of bogeymen (and of national security in their own minds).