Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics and the Environment (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Another reason to hate me! (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=10361)

noonereal 03-15-2016 01:15 PM

Another reason to hate me!

2 debates ago on the Fox debate...Trump's live on T.V.....the debate is over and he walks toward Bill O'Rielly for an interview...the first thing out of his mouth is "according to all the polls and everyone I spoke with I won the debate"..He didn't talk with one person!!

I love that shit about him. I just laugh and laugh and laugh.

Tell me the difference between him doing this and ANY other politician doing the exact same thing 30 minutes later... and they do.

At worst it a parity on how things are done, at best, it's brilliance in it's honesty ,highlighting the phoniness and lies that is our system . It's all perspective.

Boreas 03-15-2016 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonereal (Post 306447)
2 debates ago on the Fox debate...Trump's live on T.V.....the debate is over and he walks toward Bill O'Rielly for an interview...the first thing out of his mouth is "according to all the polls and everyone I spoke with I won the debate"..He didn't talk with one person!!

Tell me the difference between him doing this and ANY other politician doing the exact same thing 30 minutes later... and they do.

At worst it a parity on how things are done, at best, it's brilliance in it's honesty ,highlighting the phoniness and lies that is our system . It's all perspective.

That's parody.

Ed, you need to start taking this guy seriously.

finnbow 03-15-2016 02:03 PM

P.T. Barnum for President.

Tom Joad 03-15-2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonereal (Post 306447)

I'm glad to see someone else sees Trump similar to the way I do.

I definitely prefer him to any of the other Republican candidates.

merrylander 03-15-2016 03:14 PM

All his fans say we need a business man in the presidency. I have no idea why they think that is a good idea as the corporations have been running this country since the days of Lewis Powell - and look what a mess it is.

donquixote99 03-15-2016 03:31 PM

Noone, why do you think anyone around here would hate you? The most hateful people around here LOVE you, because they too are for Trump.

Everyone isn't the same, you see, when it comes to hating. Some folks, typically conservatives, think everyone has a moral duty to think the way they do, and regard anyone who doesn't as a hated enemy. 'You're either with us or against us,' they say. But other, more liberal people often are able to take a pluralistic view, and assume that people of good will can differ in their views.

d-ray657 03-15-2016 03:45 PM

Ed, I'll hate you if you really want me to. But I won't like it.

Regards,

D-Ray

noonereal 03-16-2016 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merrylander (Post 306460)
All his fans say we need a business man in the presidency. I have no idea why they think that is a good idea as the corporations have been running this country since the days of Lewis Powell - and look what a mess it is.

Great post, I totally agree.

The myth that corporations are well run and government not is just that, a myth.

noonereal 03-16-2016 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 306454)

Being an entertainer and being king are in no way mutually exclusive, at least not to me.

MrPots 03-16-2016 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 306454)

I believe PT Barnum is just a qualified to be president as say...GW Bush. Maybe more so. Barnum was certainly more successful and honest.

In the US of A, any clown will do.