Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   So, if you had to choose... (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=71)

OvenMaster 05-16-2009 02:19 PM

Ben Stein. Droning puts me to sleep in minutes.

noonereal 05-16-2009 03:50 PM

2) Ben Stein explains economics to you every night for a month until you fall asleep.

Best choice.

Ok, I know I am in the minority here but I think i would stay up quit a while listening. :)

Twodogs 05-16-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpy (Post 710)
Burn her. Burn the witch

First we have to find some decent kitchen matches.:rolleyes:

Ozmoid 05-16-2009 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go, Twodogs.
Attachment 19

Twodogs 05-16-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozmoid (Post 726)
Here you go, Twodogs.
Attachment 19

Thankee Cousin Ozmoid:)

Reel 2 Reel 05-16-2009 09:32 PM

Doin' Pelosi aint got nuttin to do with politics... and it aint got nuttin about her either... just one other thing ...and I wont go into detail:D...

As for Ron Paul... he's one of the few people who knows what needs to be done...but only history will tell...

Ozmoid 05-16-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonereal (Post 720)
2) Ben Stein explains economics to you every night for a month until you fall asleep.

It wouldn't take me a month to fall asleep, with Ben talking incessantly. In fact, I might never wake up!

Sandy G 05-17-2009 08:43 AM

I'd rather take my chances showering w/Bwonney Fwank...He is, after all, 70 or so, I think I could take him out if I had to, even w/my bad knee, & general debilitated condition...Why the good people of Massachusetts keep putting people like Bwonney & Senator "Swimmer" back in office is beyond me...Kennedy oughta be just maybe getting out of prison right now for murdering that girl, & then covering it all up, actions of a true scoundrel, NOT a US senator..."Lion of the Senate", my ass !

OvenMaster 05-17-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy G (Post 747)
I'd rather take my chances showering w/Bwonney Fwank...He is, after all, 70 or so, I think I could take him out if I had to, even w/my bad knee, & general debilitated condition...Why the good people of Massachusetts keep putting people like Bwonney & Senator "Swimmer" back in office is beyond me...Kennedy oughta be just maybe getting out of prison right now for murdering that girl, & then covering it all up, actions of a true scoundrel, NOT a US senator..."Lion of the Senate", my ass !

Thankfully, Fwank doesn't represent my congressional district in Massachusetts. A different idiot does.

Charles 05-22-2009 10:35 PM

Yoko Ono is is the quenessential female:

A: She looks better with her clothes on

B: You need to sew her mouth shut, with piano wire, it you intend to be around her for any length of time.

Perhaps I'm being unkind to the fairer sex. But, IMHO, I'm being charitable to Ms Ono.

Chas