Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Elizabeth Warren 2020 (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=11128)

Tom Joad 11-11-2016 07:38 AM

Elizabeth Warren 2020

OK Hillarybots.

You say you want a woman the first woman President?

Then this is the way to go.

She's smart. She's charismatic, she's on the right side of ALL the issues, she's not owned by Wall street, and she has no baggage. Except for that Pocahontas thing and that really is a nothingburger.

OK, she'll be 71 in 2020. But that's not much older than Hillary was this time around, it's younger than Bernie was, and it's three years younger than Trump who she would be running against.

And let's face it. Elizabeth Warren is not some dumpy old matron who has to wear pants suits to cover up her cellulite and cankles. Elizabeth Warren is a GILF.

http://patch.com/massachusetts/beaco...buzz-has-begun

Quote:

Hillary Clinton is out, Donald Trump is in and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren's name is already on liberals' lips and sneaking into the tweets of stunned and bereaved Democrats amidst the fallout from Election Day.

"Warren 2020"... It's already a hashtag.

nailer 11-11-2016 09:20 AM

She comes across as a bit of a lightweight.

finnbow 11-11-2016 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nailer (Post 337469)
She comes across as a bit of a lightweight.

... not to mention a one-trick pony.

nailer 11-11-2016 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 337533)
... not to mention a one-trick pony.

Isn't that her tribal name.

Wasillaguy 11-11-2016 02:50 PM

I wouldn't get too excited about what's "already a hashtag". Anything can be a hashtag. AssassinateTrump is a hashtag, so...

bobabode 11-11-2016 03:09 PM

Let the brickbats fly from the loony far left but Liz Warren isn't POTUS material.
Where she can do the most good is right where she is, in Teddy Kennedy's Senate seat.

Tom Joad 11-11-2016 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 337563)
Let the brickbats fly from the loony far left but Liz Warren isn't POTUS material.
Where she can do the most good is right where she is, in Teddy Kennedy's Senate seat.

Fine.

Go ahead and run Hillary again.

I'm sure she wants to.

Trump was right about her in that debate when they asked them to name something good about each other and he said "She's a fighter, she never gives up".

Tom Joad 11-11-2016 03:17 PM

Quote:

Sure, fuck "the loony far left".

Stick with what got you this far. :rolleyes:

“For every blue-collar Democrat we lose in western Pennsylvania, we will pick up two moderate Republicans in the suburbs in Philadelphia, and you can repeat that in Ohio and Illinois and Wisconsin.”

Chuck Schumer

Wasillaguy 11-11-2016 03:17 PM

Quote:

She isn't GILF material either. Sorry Joad, you need to get out more. Plenty of GILFs out there in their 40's that are smoking hot.

Tom Joad 11-11-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wasillaguy (Post 337567)
She isn't GILF material either. Sorry Joad, you need to get out more. Plenty of GILFs out there in their 40's that are smoking hot.

I'm a lot older than that.

40's is not age appropriate for me.

Liz is hot to me.

I'd love to go to bed with her. Or the kitchen counter, shower, garage floor, or top of the washing machine, for that matter. Especially if she'd wear a sexy Pocahontas outfit. :D