Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Dumpster Fire (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=10824)

Wasillaguy 07-21-2016 01:44 PM

Dumpster Fire

This whole dumpster fire thing has turned into a trash truck blaze, on it's way to becoming a landfill conflagration. Hoping it will soon die down to debris embers, but for now it looks as if the garbage will continue to combust as those repeating it think they're hot shit.

bobabode 07-21-2016 01:54 PM

You mis-spelled Drumpster fire.

Pio1980 07-21-2016 02:23 PM

Drumpfster?
Meanwhile the Idiocracy love fest concludes tonight with the acclaimation of the ignorant pompous bullshit artist who represents them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Boreas 07-21-2016 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wasillaguy (Post 324161)
This whole dumpster fire thing has turned into a trash truck blaze, on it's way to becoming a landfill conflagration. Hoping it will soon die down to debris embers, but for now it looks as if the garbage will continue to combust as those repeating it think they're hot shit.

I think it has already reached the landfill stage and a particular type of landfill, one comprised of buries tires. These can burn underground for years and this particular one will burn the Republican party to a cinder.

finnbow 07-21-2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wasillaguy (Post 324161)

And Ted Cruz, the scab garbageman, is hoping to scoop up the ashes.

68custom 07-21-2016 02:57 PM

We can hope drumph pulls some crazy shit to end this carnival.

Wasillaguy 07-21-2016 03:51 PM

I guess if you're a city dweller this seems like a good phrase, but for us rural folks it sounds kind of silly.
Supposed to mean "a total disaster" according to urban dictionary. Just doesn't seem to me that a fire in a dumpster is much to be concerned about. It's trash, and the fire is contained in a metal container, where's the disaster with that?
We burn our paper trash. That way we only need pick up of the real garbage once a week.

Boreas 07-21-2016 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wasillaguy (Post 324182)
I guess if you're a city dweller this seems like a good phrase, but for us rural folks it sounds kind of silly.
Supposed to mean "a total disaster" according to urban dictionary. Just doesn't seem to me that a fire in a dumpster is much to be concerned about. It's trash, and the fire is contained in a metal container, where's the disaster with that?
We burn our paper trash. That way we only need pick up of the real garbage once a week.

My sentiments exactly. The RNC dumpster fire isn't much to be concerned about. Rather, it's a cause for celebration.

CarlV 07-21-2016 04:14 PM

Cruise is just doing what the Koch Bros. are paying him to do. And to think I could have watched all that BS in prime time too instead of the 11:00 news. :)

Carl

Wasillaguy 07-21-2016 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boreas (Post 324184)
My sentiments exactly. The RNC dumpster fire isn't much to be concerned about. Rather, it's a cause for celebration.

Ok, that makes more sense. Maybe someone should contact urban dictionary and straighten them out, cuz the definition they have now, and the way many people have been using it, sounds ignorant.
It'd be like people saying "pretzel sticks" to describe anything they find wonderfully delicious. Don't get me wrong, pretzels are good and all that, but not good enough to describe things that are delicious.