Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Global political discussions (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Mass molestation by immigrants in Cologne! (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=10071)

HarmanKardon 01-05-2016 12:36 PM

Mass molestation by immigrants in Cologne!

About 1000 refugees/immigrants joined the New Year's Eve celebration in Cologne in front of the Cologne railway station. A lot of them touched and robbed Deutsche Fräuleins! Even one rape is reported.

I have reckoned with things like these sooner or later. There is a huge turmoil in the German public today. Generalization ("Refugees RAUS!") everywhere and the Nazi suckers are happy about the "good" news...!

Good news for Dondillon as well...

Dondilion 01-05-2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarmanKardon (Post 297395)

I have reckoned with things like these sooner or later.

I do not understand your comment. Could you expand.

HarmanKardon 01-05-2016 12:46 PM

Are you kidding, pal? Are you a girlie? Or a man with a male sexuality?

barbara 01-05-2016 12:49 PM

I read about this online.
Terrible

Dondilion 01-05-2016 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarmanKardon (Post 297397)
Are you kidding, pal?

No, not kidding.

Were you expecting mass molestation to occur, being that the refugees were largely male of arm bearing age, and coming from a society which regard women in public who are not fully covered as fair game?

Additionally they are from conflict zones where rape is inflicted on the victims.

HarmanKardon 01-05-2016 12:58 PM

Angela Merkel demands an inexoralbe answer of our constitutional state. Donny, I expected singular attacks on German girls and women, but not this kind of crime, anyway I was sure that something like this may happen sooner or later. But not THIS dimension.

Dondilion 01-05-2016 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarmanKardon (Post 297397)
Are you kidding, pal? Are you a girlie? Or a man with a male sexuality?

Meaning: You expect a man with male sexuality to attack women?

HarmanKardon 01-05-2016 01:03 PM

Under extreme circumstances - yes.

They expected that - in this situation of dark anonymity - it was a chance to get some... sexual action... or whatever - without risk. I can understand these guys.

But I can't put my fingers on the private parts of a girl somewhere in the street, or in the supermarket, just because my damned cock got the longing to do so.

Dondilion 01-05-2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarmanKardon (Post 297400)
Angela Merkel demands an inexoralbe answer of our constitutional state. Donny, I expected singular attacks on German girls and women, but not this kind of crime, anyway I was sure that something like this may happen sooner or later. But not THIS dimension.

So you expect single attacks, but not attack in mass.

Boreas 01-05-2016 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dondilion (Post 297399)
No, not kidding.

Were you expecting mass molestation to occur, being that the refugees were largely male of arm bearing age, and coming from a society which regard women in public who are not fully covered as fair game?

This is an absurd, offensive and grotesque over-generalization but, given the identity of the "over-generalizer", far from surprising.