Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Current events (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Coming "Civil War" or Revolution" WTF!!!!! (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=14185)

Oerets 03-11-2024 04:58 PM

Coming "Civil War" or Revolution" WTF!!!!!

Been hearing and reading from more then one source of the coming upheaval unrest or correction depending who or what.

Need I remind and do when able to. That the last "Civil War" is still the deadliest single violent event in our short history. The population was vastly smaller then also!

IIRC all other events added together still do not add up to this one event.

Look to States like Kansas and Missouri and their neighbor against neighbor violence and deaths.

Do I need to remind them that think we need a "Correction" that they may well be the very ones to be first to go! In a war there is no one safe or untouched.

Is it so bad now, I ask that is it worth the even if remote chance of a "Correction"?

This "MAGA CULT" may well be getting the correction they predict and may be the ones to lose the most.

donquixote99 03-11-2024 06:42 PM

The idea is in way too many heads. There of course is no rational justification for bloodletting, which woukd be a disaster dwarfing anything possible to be gained. Humans just are way too willing to go to war when mad or scared of the 'others.'

RickeyM 03-12-2024 08:25 AM

The GOP, now POT, has been pushing an us against them narrative for a long, long time now.
That's the first step.

GChief 03-12-2024 11:13 AM

Where we live all the MAGA's advertise in their yards and on their trucks so we are aware who's who for the most part.

We also shoot in the yard often to stay proficient.

Oerets 03-12-2024 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickeyM (Post 428308)
The GOP, now POT, has been pushing an us against them narrative for a long, long time now.
That's the first step.

There has been a segment wishing, hoping and preparing for them taking over long before this current group.

RickeyM 03-12-2024 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oerets (Post 428311)
There has been a segment wishing, hoping and preparing for them taking over long before this current group.

Re: "a long, long time..."

Oerets 03-13-2024 05:40 AM

Once the violence starts there is a very good chance as proven by history. The same people starting it, will not be the ones running things a few years later.

Pio1980 03-13-2024 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oerets (Post 428314)
Once the violence starts there is a very good chance as proven by history. The same people starting it, will not be the ones running things a few years later.

"The revolution like Saturn devours its own children”,
Jacques Mallet du Pan

Oerets 03-13-2024 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pio1980 (Post 428323)
"The revolution like Saturn devours its own children”,
Jacques Mallet du Pan

One of my examples would be the French Revolution leading to Napoleon after many deaths along the way.

Pio1980 03-14-2024 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oerets (Post 428324)
One of my examples would be the French Revolution leading to Napoleon after many deaths along the way.

Try going to a "breakfast anytime" place and ordering French toast during the reign of terror.