Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   809 members and a maybe a dozen regular posters (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=5254)

icenine 01-10-2013 08:53 PM

Yes John I was following your posts about the Model Six....very helpful.
I recapped mine too but later took them back to the thrift just because I have too many speakers.
I have a set of recapped Seventeens that are about to go back too.

bobabode 01-10-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icenine (Post 141594)
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
close but no Cigar

I am a few exits south of Lake Elsinore
Murrieta

I used to visit a bud out there in Quail Valley. We had some good times farting around out there offroading and just hiking around. I keep wanting to head down to Lake Henshaw and grub around for some precious stones. The Himalaya Mine has a spot there where they bring dumpstruck loads of dirt from the mine. For a fee you can screen through it for beryls and tourmaline.
http://www.highdesertgemsandminerals...mine_digs.html
Interested?

Boreas 01-10-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icenine (Post 141599)
Yes John I was following your posts about the Model Six....very helpful.
I recapped mine too but later took them back to the thrift just because I have too many speakers.
I have a set of recapped Seventeens that are about to go back too.

If those guys only knew the real me! :eek:

John

icenine 01-10-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boreas (Post 141603)
If those guys only knew the real me! :eek:

John

You mean the terrible lefty here at PC?:eek:

I love AK but sometimes it is nice to vent over here or at the Steve Hoffman site...you really need your flame proof undies on over there lol

Boreas 01-10-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icenine (Post 141604)
You mean the terrible lefty here at PC?:eek:

Yeah, that one. ;)

John

piece-itpete 01-11-2013 10:30 AM

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - TJ

Beating each other to a bloody pulp, yes, but not withdrawing :D Anyone remember RuSsMan on AK? He said to be online you need elephant hide.

So Bob, to stir the pot, you use tube distortion to offset the digital harshness?

I use vinyl distortion to soften the sand amp harshness ;) I also need a tight amp to help control my flabby box woofers!

I usually don't crack up at my own jokes but this is killing me :D

Pete

d-ray657 01-11-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piece-itpete (Post 141635)

Pete

Be careful.

Regards,

D-Ray

BlueStreak 01-11-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piece-itpete (Post 141521)
I'd like more folks, more folks, more viewpoints. But I can see why some won't. It can be rough here and AK folks are generally really nice.

Pete

They shy away because they can't win a single argument.................Pu**ies.:rolleyes:

Regards,
Dave

BlueStreak 01-11-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - TJ

Beating each other to a bloody pulp, yes, but not withdrawing :D Anyone remember RuSsMan on AK? He said to be online you need elephant hide.

So Bob, to stir the pot, you use tube distortion to offset the digital harshness?

I use vinyl distortion to soften the sand amp harshness ;) I also need a tight amp to help control my flabby box woofers!

Pete

I love the people I disagree with.....................
............like a Crocodile loves slow moving prey.;)

Regards,
Dave

bobabode 01-11-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Pete

Nicen it up, son. Afore I gets mean...:D