Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   "Draining The Swamp" The P*ssy Grabber's First 100 Days MAGA Thread! (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=11120)

icenine 11-09-2016 08:32 AM

"Draining The Swamp" The P*ssy Grabber's First 100 Days MAGA Thread!

Feel free to post all relevant accomplishments of our new leader during the transition and the 100 days after the inauguration on 20 Jan. When you see a local Walmart close, or a new GM or Ford Plant open in you backyard, and cement contractors headed for the border please announce it here. When the poor people of your state are kicked off the ACA medicare expansion and your pre-existing condition once again throws you off your insurance plan announce it here.

Good Morning America

Have a great day!

I don't know if I can last at PC much longer but maybe I will try.

A smart Trump and a smart GOP Congress would probably raise the minimum wage. They might not have heard of Bismarck however. Too much facebook, not enough real books.

Boreas 11-09-2016 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icenine (Post 336766)
Feel free to post all relevant accomplishments of our new leader during the transition and the 100 days after the inauguration on 20 Jan. When you see a local Walmart close, or a new GM or Ford Plant open in you backyard, and cement contractors headed for the border please announce it here. When the poor people of your state are kicked off the ACA medicare expansion and your pre-existing condition once again throws you off your insurance plan announce it here.

Good Morning America

Have a great day!

I don't know if I can last at PC much longer but maybe I will try.

A smart Trump and a smart GOP Congress would probably raise the minimum wage. They might not have heard of Bismarck however. Too much facebook, not enough real books.

Time to ditch the avatar, ice. It was always a joke. Now it's a cruel one.

icenine 11-09-2016 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boreas (Post 336770)
Time to ditch the avatar, ice. It was always a joke. Now it's a cruel one.

Did she win the popular vote John?

Boreas 11-09-2016 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icenine (Post 336771)
Did she win the popular vote John?

That's not how we elect presidents, ice.

icenine 11-09-2016 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boreas (Post 336773)
That's not how we elect presidents, ice.

No shit. But good enough reason to keep an avatar.

finnbow 11-09-2016 09:02 AM

It will be really interesting to see who Trump appoints to his cabinet and to his White House staff. Jeff Sessions, Rudy Giuliani, Chris Christie, Newt Gingrich, Kellyanne Conway .... It makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

icenine 11-09-2016 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 336776)
It will be really interesting to see who Trump appoints to his cabinet and to his White House staff. Jeff Sessions, Rudy Giuliani, Chris Christie, Newt Gingrich, Kellyanne Conway .... It makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

What scares me is that Bannon or the Trump kids will be pulling the strings.

Boreas 11-09-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 336776)

Supreme Court Justice Joe Arpaio, RNC Chairman Corey Lewindowski, UN Ambassador John Bolton, Defense Secretary Michael Flynn, White House Chief of Staff Steve Bannon.

Rajoo 11-09-2016 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icenine (Post 336774)
No shit. But good enough reason to keep an avatar.

That avatar now represents failure.

icenine 11-09-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajoo (Post 336817)
That avatar now represents failure.

It all depends on perspective.