Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Careful what you wish for... (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=12031)

Ike Bana 10-19-2017 11:05 PM

Careful what you wish for...

President Pence, a completely different sort of insanity.

The Danger Of President Pence.

Quote:

Pence is the inside man of the conservative money machine.

68custom 10-20-2017 02:43 PM

Pence is the Koch Bros drone for sure not to mention a religousmaniac!

MrPots 10-20-2017 03:57 PM

Thinking last evening whilst I could not sleep. The Koch brothers could literally buy the state of Kansas if they wanted.

I suspect it won't be long before something like this this actually happens .... Our legislative and executive branches has already been sold off to the highest bidders.

HarmanKardon 10-21-2017 12:28 PM

Would Pence try to fuck Kim like Trump does? I do not believe that Pence would be such a dramatic global threat like Trump is.

However, Pence is an outstanding asshole polluting the Sermon on the Mount any time he opens his mouth.

JCricket 10-22-2017 09:57 AM

I have this uneasy feeling, mind you it is just a feeling without rational thought behind it, that Trump will sieze an opportunity to overthrow our government and declare himself supreme chancellor. I also feel he is willing to create that opportunity if he could. So yeah, I would prefer pence over this.

See, I found a way to justify having pence over trump:o:p

Dondilion 10-22-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCricket (Post 362809)
I have this uneasy feeling, mind you it is just a feeling without rational thought behind it, that Trump will sieze an opportunity to overthrow our government and declare himself supreme chancellor. I also feel he is willing to create that opportunity if he could. So yeah, I would prefer pence over this.

See, I found a way to justify having pence over trump:o:p

Too many movies?

HarmanKardon 10-22-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dondilion (Post 362811)
Too many movies?

Rather a subtle matter of wide awake mindfulness.

You won't understand this comment - no biggie, Don, just move on...

Rajoo 10-22-2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dondilion (Post 362811)
Too many movies?

I very much doubt that will happen. In order to succeed, he will first need to do away with the Congress, a very tall order. Then the military needs to get behind him, an imossibility IMO. Even if some red states align behind Trump, in the end, most states will want no part of it.

There is the prickly matter of the US constitution that he will have to deal with, EO's can only go so far.

HarmanKardon 10-22-2017 01:11 PM

I agree with you. It is not likely. What I am trying to say is that there is never enough concern.

Oerets 10-22-2017 02:27 PM

Trump is everything the Right wrongly painted Obama to be X10! I would not put anything pass this one.

Barney