Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Current events (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Grandma loses her cookies....... (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=13145)

BlueStreak 11-08-2020 07:11 AM

Grandma loses her cookies.......

On Friday, I stopped to use an ATM at a 7-11 on my to physical therapy*.

A woman wearing a MAGA hat who appeared to be in her mid-late 70s was standing at the checkout telling the cashier,

"I'm so happy Trump won re-election. He's done such an amazing job and filled this country with love."

The young woman standing behind her said; "What in the world are you talking about? He's going to lose because he's terrible."

Grandma went ballistic.....

"HE'S GOING TO WIN! HE NEVER LOSES, EVER! THOSE GODDAMNED DEMOCRATS NEVER WIN UNLESS THEY CHEAT. THEY CHEAT, THEY ALWAYS CHEAT. NO ONE EVER VOTES FOR THOSE DAMNED COMMIE LOSERS! TRUMP ALWAYS WINS AND AMERICA ALWAYS WINS! THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS! SO, SHUT UP AND LIVE WITH IT, LIBTARDS!"

Everyone just stood there staring at her as she took her change and quietly walked out, sipping on her Slurpee.

The cashier looked at me and asked; "Holy cow! What was that?"

Mind control, that's what that is.

(*Knee replacement a month ago.)

nailer 11-08-2020 07:33 AM

You recorded grandma? :rolleyes:

Oerets 11-08-2020 08:20 AM

The cults is adrift right now.
Still holding out hope in the court overturning the election from the reactions of the followers I know.

BlueStreak 11-08-2020 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nailer (Post 394204)
You recorded grandma? :rolleyes:

I wish I had but didn't think of it. And, it did happen so...........

BlueStreak 11-08-2020 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oerets (Post 394207)
Still holding out hope in the court overturning the election from the reactions of the followers I know.

They're ridiculous. So much projection it's insane. Remember when they were telling us Obama was going to "...declare martial law and refuse to leave!"?

What happened in January 2017 vs. what's happening now?:rolleyes:

Fucking lunatics.

barbara 11-10-2020 09:17 AM

I just can't figure the hold Trump has over his followers. Are these the same kind of people who would have followed Jim Jones into the jungle?

donquixote99 11-10-2020 09:38 AM

Yes. They are homo sapiens.

"What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an angel, in apprehension, how like a god!"

nailer 11-10-2020 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueStreak (Post 394208)
I wish I had but didn't think of it. And, it did happen so...........

Something like that did happen and we have just your highly biased eyewitness account ...

RickeyM 11-10-2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oerets (Post 394207)

I don't expect Donny to ever concede the election. What will these cultists do if the election isn't overturned in the courts? Scary thoughts.

d-ray657 11-10-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nailer (Post 394372)
Something like that did happen and we have just your highly biased eyewitness account ...

I understand that there have been posts here that tend to diminish the credibility of posters on both sides. In my experience, I have not seen anything to question the credibility of BlueStreak. I am confused by the aspersions cast.