Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   A Friendly PSA from Bluestreak (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=12297)

BlueStreak 03-11-2018 12:32 AM

A Friendly PSA from Bluestreak

Just dropped by to remind everyone;

Lunatics and criminals are still going out and LEGALLY buying deadly weapons to slaughter innocent people with. And your local pro-gun advocates still don't give a shit because they are nothing but soulless bastards.

That is all. Have a great day!:)

Dave

bhunter 03-28-2018 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueStreak (Post 369006)

Lunatics and criminals are still going out and LEGALLY buying deadly weapons to slaughter innocent people with. And your local pro-gun advocates still don't give a shit because they are nothing but soulless bastards.

Dave

And here I thought you were referencing your prostrate. I'm glad that the left is increasing gun sales. Keep up the good work.

Do you still have the Challenger? BTW, are there any representatives from the right still posting? I do miss all the banter that occurs here, but time became limited and I thus quit posting back in 2013. Now, however, I'm thinking of a return to put forth the right's positions.

I have read this in the past few years and the the saddest thread I've ever read was of Merrylander's wife passing. Though politics may differ, there is still the human bond that ties us all together. I hope you're doing well.

Pio1980 03-28-2018 06:19 AM

Re Conservative representation at PC, JJ has imo been a level headed voice, reasonably careful as to his resources.
One of the reasons I came here was to try to understand the Conservative American mindset outside of my stereotype impressions of it's attention hungry lunatic fringe.

Ike Bana 03-28-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pio1980 (Post 369546)
Re Conservative representation at PC, JJ has imo been a level headed voice, reasonably careful as to his resources.
One of the reasons I came here was to try to understand the Conservative American mindset outside of my stereotype impressions of it's attention hungry lunatic fringe.

Seems to me your stereotype impressions are pretty spot on...particularly these days, when the misogynistic pig and sexual assault perp, hostile/malignant narcissist, sociopathic grifter in the Oval Office has an 85% approval rating (Gallup 3/25/18) among Republicans.

donquixote99 03-28-2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhunter (Post 369529)
I'm glad that the left is increasing gun sales. Keep up the good work.

Either you are in the gun business, or you have substituted the hole for the donut, freedom-wise.

merrylander 04-28-2018 06:05 AM

Actually I believe that I was the only real conservative here, I left only because posting here was about as useful as shouting up a dead horse's arse. Bye.

donquixote99 04-28-2018 06:16 AM

Sorry to see a 'bye' so quick! Come back soon!

barbara 04-28-2018 08:06 AM

Good to hear from you, merrylander. Your voice here has been missed. Hope all is well with you.

Oerets 04-28-2018 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbara (Post 370562)
Good to hear from you, merrylander. Your voice here has been missed. Hope all is well with you.

A heartfelt plus one!

Barney

icenine 04-29-2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueStreak (Post 369006)

Dave

I remember from graduate school it is bad form to end a sentence with a preposition.