Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Conspiracy theory corner (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Trump and Russia (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=11349)

whell 01-14-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 344348)
I admit that it is highly entertaining watching erstwhile conservatives selling out to a former KGB colonel and brutal authoritarian.

Gee sorry. Wait, I'll go get my reset button and that'll make it all better.

What you call selling I call refusing to get carried away by your hysterical rants...and laughing at you at the same time.

finnbow 01-14-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 344352)
Gee sorry. Wait, I'll go get my reset button and that'll make it all better.

What you call selling I call refusing to get carried away by your hysterical rants...and laughing at you at the same time.

I guess we're here for the same reason then. I enjoy criticizing the myriad idiocies of der Trumpenfuhrer mostly to watch you, the resident Trump apologist, trying to polish that turd. Just as I laugh every time Kellyanne Conway tries to work her magic, you give me a good chuckle when you labor to make a vain-glorious, thin-skinned narcissist look sane and rational.

I'm fully resigned to that clown being President, but will enjoy criticizing him and needling his apologists every step of the way.:p

d-ray657 01-14-2017 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 344353)
I guess we're here for the same reason then. I enjoy criticizing the myriad idiocies of der Trumpenfuhrer mostly to watch you, the resident Trump apologist, trying to polish that turd. Just as I laugh every time Kellyanne Conway tries to work her magic, you give me a good chuckle when you labor to make a vain-glorious, thin-skinned narcissist look sane and rational.

I'm fully resigned to that clown being President, but will enjoy criticizing him and needling his apologists every step of the way.:p

Isn't if funny how fully Whell has become submerged in trump's style of "communicating?" Even the slightest criticism of him or of his idol results in a reflexive effort at insulting the offending poster. I guess narcissism is contagious. For Whell's sake, I hope it is not fatal.

whell 01-15-2017 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 344353)

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-ray657 (Post 344355)
Isn't if funny how fully Whell has become submerged in trump's style of "communicating?" Even the slightest criticism of him or of his idol results in a reflexive effort at insulting the offending poster. I guess narcissism is contagious. For Whell's sake, I hope it is not fatal.

Fine one single post where I've stated that I supported or voted for Trump. You won't find one. What you call "supporting Trump" is point out the absolute hysteria that exists on the left over Trump. Its hilarious and sad a the same time. You guys have created your own reality full of crap and you choose to swim in it daily.

How you enjoy your swim.

finnbow 01-15-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 344364)
Fine one single post where I've stated that I supported or voted for Trump. You won't find one. What you call "supporting Trump" is point out the absolute hysteria that exists on the left over Trump. Its hilarious and sad a the same time. You guys have created your own reality full of crap and you choose to swim in it daily.

How you enjoy your swim.

Calm down, Kellyanne.:rolleyes:

MrPots 01-15-2017 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 344364)
Fine one single post where I've stated that I supported or voted for Trump.

I wouldn't admit it either......

whell 01-15-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 344366)
Calm down, Kellyanne.:rolleyes:

Whatever you say, Ms. Wasserman Schultz.

Dondilion 01-15-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 344368)

Nice one!

I am still laughing.

finnbow 01-15-2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 344368)

You didn't see me as an reflexive apologist for Hillary, as you have been for your Trumpenfuhrer. In fact, I was one the most vocal critics on this board of her private server. Moreover, I will emphatically state that I didn't vote for her, unlike your attempt at plausible deniability of having voted for Trump.

whell 01-15-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 344380)
You didn't see me as an reflexive apologist for Hillary, as you have been for your Trumpenfuhrer. In fact, I was one the most vocal critics on this board of her private server. Moreover, I will emphatically state that I didn't vote for her, unlike your attempt at plausible deniability of having voted for Trump.

Right. You just spout Dem talking points about as frequently as Debbie ever does.