Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Santorum bailed out! (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=3855)

68custom 04-10-2012 05:36 PM

Santorum bailed out!

So as many of you know Rick Santorum has pulled out of the Republican Primary:). That guy was just about crazy enough to be dangerous! I doubt that Gingrich will have much more forward momentum:). So that just leaves Obama facing the waffle slinging man himself as Republican Candidate, good old Romney! Looks like it will be easy for President Obama to secure another four years! hopefully he will be able to improve the Health Bill, and If we are real lucky a new Judge for the Supreme Court. we can only hope...

BlueStreak 04-10-2012 06:56 PM

I don't know about "easy", but it will get even more interesting now.

Dave

bobabode 04-10-2012 07:18 PM

Maybe the wrongies will get him on the ticket in the veep slot. It's not even going to be a race though. Nobody wants Mc Mittens in the White House, not even the wrongites.

68custom 04-10-2012 07:23 PM

Ok maybe not so easy, still as long as the Dems are a motivated bunch (I am, how about you?). I feel as if we have a pretty good chance. of course the opposition will pull out all stops, maybe Obama should post his birth certificate online. the Buffet law may help our cause. and perhaps the debacle in Sanford Fl will energize a group of Floridians. I have time off in august and will be making the trip to Tampa, to help be a thorn in the side of the Republican Party Machine..

BlueStreak 04-10-2012 07:30 PM

Guys,

You and I may see the lack of logic in voting for someone who is, in reality, little different than Obama. But there are a lot of people in this country who, for whatever reason are determined to replace him with---whomever. It's a fact. If Obama does win, it'll be a lot tighter than you apparently think, IMO. Logic has little to do with it at this point.

Dave

bhunter 04-10-2012 08:51 PM

Finally. It's a shame he didn't leave earlier before opening is mouth. Santorum didn't even have the grace to leave with dignity. Fuck him and his sactimonious supporters.

BlueStreak 04-10-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhunter (Post 97576)
Finally. It's a shame he didn't leave earlier before opening is mouth. Santorum didn't even have the grace to leave with dignity. Fuck him and his sactimonious supporters.

LMAO! Ha, ha....Well stated. That's twice I see you and I are in agreement tonight.

Dave

Dondilion 04-10-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68custom (Post 97547)
Looks like it will be easy for President Obama to secure another four years! hopefully he will be able to improve the Health Bill, and If we are real lucky a new Judge for the Supreme Court. we can only hope...

GAS could undo Obama!

BlueStreak 04-10-2012 11:24 PM

See what I mean?

Dave

neophyte 04-11-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhunter (Post 97576)

nothing better than a terse, economically stated post that hits the ten ring like this one does.