Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Flynn negotiated to kidnap Gulen for $15 million (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=12072)

finnbow 11-10-2017 06:44 AM

Flynn negotiated to kidnap Gulen for $15 million

Special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into an alleged plot involving former national security adviser Michael Flynn to return a Muslim cleric living in the U.S. to Turkey, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

FBI agents have asked at least four people about a mid-December meeting in New York, in which Flynn and his son, Michael Flynn Jr., allegedly spoke with representatives of the Turkish government about removing cleric Fethullah Gulen from the U.S. in exchange for as much as $15 million...

The December meeting was attended by former CIA Director James Woolsey, who has described the proposal to the Wall Street Journal as "a covert step in the dead of night to whisk this guy away."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...cleric-over-to

So, Trump's National Security Advisor was engaged in an international kidnapping plot? Sad.

Oerets 11-10-2017 07:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Not surprised at all.

Law's, We don't need no stinkin' law's!

Barney

donquixote99 11-10-2017 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 363879)

So, Trump's National Security Advisor was engaged in an international kidnapping plot? Sad.

I get the parody of the Dear Leader's tweets, but sad actually isn't the word.

Try outrageous and intolerable.

Dangerous.

Rajoo 11-11-2017 11:24 AM

Manafort money laundering Russian Mafia money and Flynn acting like a Mafiosi.
These were the two of the key people who engineered a Trump victory?
The saying 'lie with dogs and wake up with fleas' applies here.

donquixote99 11-11-2017 04:12 PM

Put the gangster mentality into politics and you get Trumpism, it's another way they are like the Nazis. They key is sociopathic dishonesty and disregard for law and norms.

Oerets 11-11-2017 06:37 PM

The mentality of the party ""in charge"" right now scares the bejesus out of the rest of the world. When they make excuses and excuses never assume any blame or fault let alone any feeling of shame. But will go to extremes against any who question them in the least.

Scary times ahead my friends.

barney

donquixote99 11-11-2017 06:49 PM

To a criminal, the only crime is getting in their way.

merrylander 11-13-2017 01:04 PM

But he still sucks up to Erdogan when he should be telling him to get stuffed.

CarlV 11-23-2017 08:18 PM

#Politics
November 23, 2017 / 2:28 PM / Updated an hour ago
Flynn's lawyers split from Trump, signaling possible cooperation with Mueller: NY Times

Reuters Staff

3 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Lawyers for Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, have told Trump’s legal team they can no longer discuss a probe into Russian meddling in the U.S. election, indicating Flynn may be cooperating with the investigation, the New York Times reported on Thursday.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Times reported that Flynn’s lawyers had been sharing information with Trump’s legal team about the Mueller investigation. Citing four unnamed people involved in the case, the newspaper reported the cooperation agreement had ended.

Due to rules that aim to prevent conflicts of interest when lawyers represent clients, the move by Flynn’s lawyers to stop communicating with Trump’s lawyers indicated Flynn was now cooperating with Mueller, the Times said, although adding that in itself was not proof.

Link

Oerets 11-23-2017 08:40 PM

Read it a few hours ago. Whatever we are hearing now only matters if one listens. Plenty of the public only hears what they want to believe.

Just spent some long hours biting my tongue at a family gathering. One I never expected to have to at. They were always polite and never talked politics. Today all it as was baiting, I never took the hook. Just smiled and look at the time.

Didn't go to my side's gathering today because of this. The Right has become very self confident and voice full. Arrogant hateful even.

Barney