Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   809 members and a maybe a dozen regular posters (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=5254)

bobabode 01-09-2013 10:13 PM

809 members and a maybe a dozen regular posters

Are you shy? Nothing to say? Feeling lonely? Join in the fun.:D
Some of us don't bite-too hard.:rolleyes: Egos massaged or mangled, gratis.:)

barbara 01-09-2013 10:23 PM

I don't have a lot of time right now to participate much but I do enjoy coming here when I can.

bobabode 01-09-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbara (Post 141497)
I don't have a lot of time right now to participate much but I do enjoy coming here when I can.

You're one of those regulars here, Barbara. A well regarded one, in my opinion.

Oerets 01-10-2013 06:12 AM

There are lurkers and non contributors on most all sites. I wounder what the percentage is over on AK? Nothing wrong just the way people are.

I say lets go with quality over quantity of postings!

Barney

BlueStreak 01-10-2013 08:03 AM

Who cares?

Regards,
Dave

piece-itpete 01-10-2013 08:59 AM

I'd like more folks, more folks, more viewpoints. But I can see why some won't. It can be rough here and AK folks are generally really nice.

Pete

finnbow 01-10-2013 09:12 AM

Dey be intimidated by my astounding intellect, yo. Perfectly understandable.;)

d-ray657 01-10-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piece-itpete (Post 141521)
I'd like more folks, more folks, more viewpoints. But I can see why some won't. It can be rough here and AK folks are generally really nice.

Pete

That's why politics are discussed here and not on AK. Some of the niceness on AK would be broken up by the topics that are addressed here.

Regards,

D-Ray

bobabode 01-10-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-ray657 (Post 141533)
That's why politics are discussed here and not on AK. Some of the niceness on AK would be broken up by the topics that are addressed here.

Regards,

D-Ray

Friendships can be very fragile and easily broken by the discussions fostered here. I now understand the need of a separate nom de plume in this place. I used to think otherwise (my thread about multiple personality disorder is an example). So, go for it. So if you're a'lurking from AK? Leave your AK name at AK and register here with a different name. Pete can handle the details?:D

piece-itpete 01-10-2013 02:54 PM

So true. I used to think this one unnamed guy was pretty sharp but then discovered bobs' a commie gowin'take my guns away :D

IF folks can get past the first real disagreement they may become better friends, and/or perhap sat least understand the other side better.

Or hate each other's guts and insult their stereos. Crappy boxes! Screechy horns! Distorted vinyl! Harsh CDs! :D

Pete