Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Berniebots are at it again...this time anti Kamala Harris (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=11881)

Ike Bana 08-07-2017 06:04 PM

Berniebots are at it again...this time anti Kamala Harris

Sanders supporters don't like Harris.

But which Sanders supporters? I'll tell ya which...the miffed white millennial Sanders supporters who sat on their fat white hairy zit-covered, cellulite ridden asses in Starbucks on November 8th infront of their half-sweet, upside down, decaf, caramel macchiatos. Anybody besides me had a gutfull of these goddamn people yet?

Quote:

Supporters of Harris argue that the criticism from the "Sanders crew" is misguided. Essence contributor Michael Arceneaux responded directly to (Roseann) DeMoro's criticism of Harris.

"When it comes to where progressives live, uh, which ones are she referring to? The white ones?" Arceneaux wrote. "OK, but they don't make the party. See the results of the last primary."

Arceneaux was alluding to a long-standing critique that the progressive Sanders-wing has failed to gain support from minority voters.

Marcus Johnson, a black writer for HuffPost, reiterated this sentiment on Twitter. Johnson responded to a tweet from Mic that expressed Harris' problem with the "Bernie-wing" of the Democratic Party.

"She's a black woman and last year that demographic voted against Sanders at the highest rates. That ‘wing' has big props [with] black voters," Johnson wrote.

Rajoo 08-07-2017 06:15 PM

It is best to have open primaries and invite multiple candidates to participate in them. After all, the DNC has a lousy track record of anointing nominees. FWIW, I was opposed to H--> even before she declared her candidacy.

finnbow 08-07-2017 07:02 PM

Hipsters. Ugh.

bobabode 08-07-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 358197)
Hipsters. Ugh.

...and the old fart Svengalis eggin' them on. ;)

bobabode 08-07-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajoo (Post 358192)
It is best to have open primaries and invite multiple candidates to participate in them. After all, the DNC has a lousy track record of anointing nominees. FWIW, I was opposed to H--> even before she declared her candidacy.

There he goes again....:rolleyes:

Rajoo 08-07-2017 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 358202)
There he goes again....:rolleyes:

I bet on Trump to win and I won, you bet on H~> and lost. :(

bobabode 08-07-2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajoo (Post 358203)
I bet on Trump to win and I won, you bet on H~> and lost. :(

Did Whell hack your account? :confused:

bobabode 08-07-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 358205)
Did Whell hack your account? :confused:

That was harsh. Sorry. :o

finnbow 08-07-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 358201)
...and the old fart Svengalis eggin' them on. ;)

Feckin' hipsters remind me of Dobie Gillis.;)

bobabode 08-07-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 358207)
Feckin' hipsters remind me of Dobie Gillis.;)

Maynard G. Krebs was my hero. ;)