Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Conspiracy theory corner (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   More WaPo Fake News (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=11483)

Tom Joad 02-17-2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 348282)
As I said, der Trumpenfuhrer's press conference worked on you just as planned.

By the time that press conference was over I was ready to wade into a big crowd of anti-Trumpers and commence to whoopin some ass.

But alas, big crowds of anti-Trumpers are as scarce as hen's teeth around these parts. :)

finnbow 02-17-2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Joad (Post 348310)
By the time that press conference was over I was ready to wade into a big crowd of anti-Trumpers and commence to whoopin some ass.

But alas, big crowds of anti-Trumpers are as scarce as hen's teeth around these parts. :)

Indeed, lots of rubes doesn't make for enlightened thinking.:cool:

d-ray657 02-17-2017 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Joad (Post 348304)
You label anyone that doesn't agree with you as a troll. :rolleyes:

Don't you know the difference between a troll and a shill.

I do believe that we have a person here who brags about his trolling. That would be you, wouldn't it.

nailer 02-17-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-ray657 (Post 348354)
Don't you know the difference between a troll and a shill.

I do believe that we have a person here who brags about his trolling. That would be you, wouldn't it.

There's no need to believe it. TJ readily admits it and regularly demonstrates it. So you in fact know it. Which makes you're closing question a bit petty. :)

bobabode 02-17-2017 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Joad (Post 348310)

Get real, Skeeter. Like most Trumpy bumpkins you've got delusions of grandeur, old man. My money would be on the bull dyke protester whuppin' your tired old white ass before she turns you over to the police, trussed up like a Christmas goose.

That's a YouTube video I'd pay good money to see. ;)

d-ray657 02-17-2017 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nailer (Post 348356)
There's no need to believe it. TJ readily admits it and regularly demonstrates it. So you in fact know it. Which makes you're closing question a bit petty. :)

You seem to have a penchant for defending the indefensible.

In any event, highlighting TJ's hypocrisy seems like a mild response to his trolling, which is rightly considered anti-social behavior on public forums.

nailer 02-17-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-ray657 (Post 348358)
You seem to have a penchant for defending the indefensible.

In any event, highlighting TJ's hypocrisy seems like a mild response to his trolling, which is rightly considered anti-social behavior on public forums.

And you have a penchant of chastising me for things I don't do. :) In addition, just because you perceive something as indefensible doesn't make it so. Isn't presenting arguments about what is defensible/indefensible a reason why the docket is full of cases?

How did my post defend TJ's behavior? I pointed out that he is a self confessed troll is all, a factual statement and the truth. People who's political side you are on also display antisocial behavior on this form, yet you don't chastise them. Isn't that hypocritical?

How is trolling and admitting to being a troll hypocritical?

I look forward to your response. Just as I'm looking forward to your answer to my question regarding Ted Knight and Frank Burns. Remember that chastisement. Oh the persecution. :D

Is that enough words for you, counselor?

whell 02-18-2017 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 348309)
You said it yourself. You'd prefer to get the news through the eyes of an 11 year old rather than the AP. No wonder you like Trump. He speaks to you like you're a 4th grader.

No, that's not what I said. Like WaPo, you can't even quote someone correctly.

whell 02-18-2017 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 348357)
Get real, Skeeter. Like most Trumpy bumpkins you've got delusions of grandeur, old man. My money would be on the bull dyke protester whuppin' your tired old white ass before she turns you over to the police.....)

Really? Hillary's going to beat him up?

bobabode 02-18-2017 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whell (Post 348361)
Really? Hillary's going to beat him up?

Awww, look at you trying to be funny. :rolleyes: