Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Kill the dog? (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=1387)

d-ray657 06-18-2010 11:28 AM

Kill the dog?

So yesterday, my wife was pissed that when I let the dog upstairs in the morning, the dog did a number three in the hall for my wife to find when she got home from work. We usually keep her gated in the downstairs family room for that reason. I don't think the wife was in a good mood, because she told me it was her or the dog. I told her fine, she could murder the dog. Do you think that was an intelligent response?

Regards,

D-Ray

finnbow 06-18-2010 11:29 AM

Looks to me like you're the one in the doghouse. Happy Fathers Day, BTW.

Sandy G 06-18-2010 11:45 AM

Concur w/Finnbow.

hillbilly 06-18-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-ray657 (Post 31512)
So yesterday, my wife was pissed that when I let the dog upstairs in the morning, the dog did a number three in the hall for my wife to find when she got home from work. We usually keep her gated in the downstairs family room for that reason. I don't think the wife was in a good mood, because she told me it was her or the dog. I told her fine, she could murder the dog. Do you think that was an intelligent response?

Regards,

D-Ray

I know that #1 is pee, and #2 is a crap ... so the dog puked, right?

Boreas 06-18-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d-ray657 (Post 31512)
I don't think the wife was in a good mood, because she told me it was her or the dog. I told her fine, she could murder the dog. Do you think that was an intelligent response?

Regards,

D-Ray

Probably not but she did offer you an interesting choice. ;)

John

d-ray657 06-18-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillbilly (Post 31518)
I know that #1 is pee, and #2 is a crap ... so the dog puked, right?

Nah, just 1 + 2.

Regards,

D-Ray

d-ray657 06-18-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 31513)
Looks to me like you're the one in the doghouse. Happy Fathers Day, BTW.

Actually, in the man cave - where most of the audio equipment is. The best system is upstairs, but the stuff in the basement is not too shabby either. The wife doesn't care how big a mess the dog makes in the man-cave. The cold beer is down there, the work-bench, the vinyl collection - not a badly equipped dog house.:rolleyes:

Regards,

D-Ray

piece-itpete 06-18-2010 12:41 PM

My estimation of your smarts just went up 7000% :D

Pete

finnbow 06-18-2010 12:56 PM

Stealing a famous line from Brer Rabbit, "Please don't throw me in that briar patch."

Charles 06-18-2010 04:10 PM

Play the victim card...and buy her some poseys.

Wimmen are suckers for victims and poseys.

And if you can talk her into dropping the butcher knife you may want to play hide the salami. They call that "making love". Be sure to talk about feelings and such for an hour afterwards. DO NOT fall asleep, or go for a beer and a sandwich.

Sitting with her and watching some gag me with a shovel touchy feely movie, without snide comments, is almost just as good. It shows you care.

Remember...they read romance novels!!!

Chas