Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Contact Your Senator (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=13195)

Randyjohnson 12-21-2020 01:38 PM

Contact Your Senator

If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, you may want to call, write or email your Senator. Tell him/her you are instructing them of your wishes and for him/her to represent your voice in opposition to the fraudulent electoral college on January 6th. Ask him/her to object to the slate of electors from the battleground states in support of Mo Brooks. If you want, tell your senator that you won't vote for him/her at the next election should they refuse to represent your wishes.

But if your Senator is a democrat, don't bother contacting him/her. If your Senator is a democrat, contact the Senator from the state you were born in. (If you were born in a different state and if that Senator is a republican).

Chicks 12-21-2020 02:24 PM

Um, Donny's idiot lawyers have NEVER taken their phoney fraud claims up in a court of law, because they know full well that they would be lying, which they can't do under oath. Faux "News" and "News"Max have been forced to recant their lies about fraud under the threat of litigation.

The only documented evidence of fraud in the last election is in counties using Election Systems & Software machines. In every case, the fraud was on behalf of Repubes, including Moscow Mitch.

https://www.dcreport.org/2020/12/19/...s-dont-add-up/

Quote:

Kentucky and many other states using vote tabulation machines made by Election Systems & Software all reported down-ballot race results at significant odds with pre-election polls.

d-ray657 12-21-2020 02:47 PM

Contact reality.

d-ray657 12-21-2020 02:48 PM

Just wondering, Mr. Johnson, have you yet contributed to the fund that is financing all of the litigation challenging the results?

RickeyM 12-21-2020 03:32 PM

The trouble is, for the losers, that there are more people who believe the election was legit than those that believe otherwise.

bobabode 12-21-2020 04:24 PM

One of my senators is going to be your vice president. I'm as happy as can be. I should pass along your well wishes, sore loser. :rolleyes:

Yggdrasill 12-21-2020 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randyjohnson (Post 395806)
If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, you may want to call, write or email your Senator. Tell him/her you are instructing them of your wishes and for him/her to represent your voice in opposition to the fraudulent electoral college on January 6th. Ask him/her to object to the slate of electors from the battleground states in support of Mo Brooks. If you want, tell your senator that you won't vote for him/her at the next election should they refuse to represent your wishes.

But if your Senator is a democrat, don't bother contacting him/her. If your Senator is a democrat, contact the Senator from the state you were born in. (If you were born in a different state and if that Senator is a republican).

Randy, which particular instances of fraud should I point them to? Asking because no one has raised fraud allegations in my particular state, and I am ignorant of other jurisdictions. Help me out here so that justice can be done.

Rajoo 12-22-2020 01:18 AM

i rise in support of Fraudmeister Randyjohnson. Hey Randy, got a fraud case for you but please tell me whom I should call. Tommy Tuberville perhaps?
Quote:

Bruce Bartman, 70, of Marple Township, is accused of illegally voting for President Donald Trump under the names of his deceased mother and his deceased mother-in-law.
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...n-law/2642642/

Mark B 12-22-2020 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randyjohnson (Post 395806)

Randy, unlike you I believe in democracy.

RickeyM 12-22-2020 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark B (Post 395833)
Randy, unlike you I believe in democracy.

Strange that so many that claim to believe in democracy think minority rule is A-OK, as long as it's their minority :rolleyes: