Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   I'm not KKK, I just want to preserve my heritage... (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=11899)

Ike Bana 08-16-2017 01:08 PM

I'm not KKK, I just want to preserve my heritage...

...say the alt-right marchers from Charlottesville.

Ahhh yes...the "Lost Cause."

Well listen up motherfuckers. The heritage you want to preserve is a heritage of racism, lynch mobs, and treason.

It's the heritage of Shawn Berry, Lawrence Russell Brewer, and John King...heritage guardians who offered James Byrd, Jr a ride home, beat him half to death, pissed on him, chained him to the back of their pick-up truck, and dragged him around the back roads of Jasper Texas until his body hit the edge of a culvert and his head was severed. The perps copped that they had slashed Byrd's throat and that he was already dead when they chained him to the pick-up. But autopsy results found that during the dragging, Byrd was alive and had attempted to keep his head off the ground until the culvert ripped it off.

Take your heritage and stuff it up your ass.

finnbow 08-16-2017 01:24 PM

In that most of these statues were erected during the Jim Crow and Civil Rights eras, these eras of white supremacy are exactly the eras they wish to preserve. With Trump's help, of course. MAGA indeed.

68custom 08-16-2017 01:35 PM

Racist bastard (Trump) has visions of grandeur for the grand old south! time for this f@#ker to go!

ZeroJunk 08-16-2017 04:34 PM

I can tell you that a whole lot of VOTERS feel that exact way.

The left has learned nothing. Leave the fucking statues alone. Why didn't Obama make taking him down his cause ? Because they weren't bothering anything.

You will get Trump crammed right back down your throat.

Again.

bobabode 08-16-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroJunk (Post 359247)

The left has learned nothing. Leave the fucking statues alone. Why didn't Obama make taking him down his cause ? Because they weren't bothering anything.

Again.

You know who also thought that these 'Lost Cause' monuments were shit?
Robert E. Lee himself.

68custom 08-16-2017 04:40 PM

Hopefully trumpie gets knocked off his pedestal just like those confederate statues!

finnbow 08-16-2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Again.

They don't bother me or you. They bother our black fellow citizens. After what the country has put them through, their desire to remove vestiges of the Jim Crow and Civil Rights eras is fully understandable.

nailer 08-16-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 359248)
You know who also thought that these 'Lost Cause' monuments were shit?
Robert E. Lee himself.

Lee was dead before the Lost Cause myth was born. You could say the historical revision began with his death.

Ike Bana 08-16-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Again.

Feh. After Lee signed the surrender, the treasonous prick should gave been taken out behind Wilmer McLean's house and shot. Glorifying a racist traitor with a fucking statue is a disgrace.

What are you gonna do...start whining about the preservation of southern heritage? The only heritage these monuments represent is the heritage of racism, treason, and lynch mobs.

finnbow 08-16-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ike Bana (Post 359256)
The only heritage these monuments represent is the heritage of racism, treason, and lynch mobs.

It's hard to argue against the notion that this is exactly the heritage those goons in Charlottesville want to preserve.