Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   New members start here (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=148)

bobabode 08-01-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 114754)
You do? What else do you "LOVE" to do? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 114923)
Hey now, this Lefty-Spammer chick is mine. All of you need to back off.

You already scared her off DJ. You're such a gentleman, take a bow.:rolleyes:

djv8ga 08-01-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 114926)
You already scared her off DJ. You're such a gentleman, take a bow.:rolleyes:

Why do you care? You don't like women, Chicken, your own place, jobs, America, privare property,...
Bend Over boba.

bobabode 08-02-2012 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 114927)
Why do you care? You don't like women, Chicken, your own place, jobs, America, privare property,...
Bend Over boba.

You couldn't be more wrong DJ. Been with the same gal over 20 years. Go back to sucking on your 12 guage you vile piece o' shit.:p Or better yet shove it up your ass and pop some birdshot into it. Do the world a favor.:)Don't ferget the the KY, you asshat.

BlueStreak 08-02-2012 05:39 AM

My what nice guys you are.........makes me feel more saintly everyday.

I like chicken, but, I'd rather cook it myself. Fast food chicken always tastes lame, no matter where you get it from.

I've only rented twice, in my much younger days. I've owned my own place since 1989, at one time I owned two homes, lived in the one and rented the other one out.

I've always liked girls, never banged a Dude, but I'm finding TwoDogs and DJ are getting sexier every day.:p

JJIII 08-02-2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 114754)
You do? What else do you "LOVE" to do? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 114923)
Hey now, this Lefty-Spammer chick is mine. All of you need to back off.

I wonder why we see so few of the fairer sex on this forum?:rolleyes:
Barbara seems to have slowed down and Painter hasn't posted in quite a while as far as I know.

bobabode 08-02-2012 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueStreak (Post 114949)
My what nice guys you are.........makes me feel more saintly everyday.

I like chicken, but, I'd rather cook it myself. Fast food chicken always tastes lame, no matter where you get it from.

I've only rented twice, in my much younger days. I've owned my own place since 1989, at one time I owned two homes, lived in the one and rented the other one out.

I've always liked girls, never banged a Dude, but I'm finding TwoDogs and DJ are getting sexier every day.:p

My apologies if I shocked your delicate sensibilities Dave. :rolleyes:DJ 's a POS troll who likes being abused. Might be a match made in heaven?:rolleyes::)

bobabode 08-02-2012 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJIII (Post 114950)
I wonder why we see so few of the fairer sex on this forum?:rolleyes:
Barbara seems to have slowed down and Painter hasn't posted in quite a while as far as I know.

Much as I admire the first amendment JJ, DJ enjoys stalking and running off new members with his trollish behavior. Sorry for my crass response.:)

djv8ga 08-02-2012 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 114953)
Much as I admire the first amendment JJ, DJ enjoys stalking and running off new members with his trollish behavior. Sorry for my crass response.:)

Listen you idiot, you are just a damn postwhore who needs to get out of the house once in a while. Read the damn post you simpleton...it's a spammer!
You really (I mean this!) need to find something else to do other than post on this nutty board ALL day, EVERYday, and at ALL hours.
YOU are the Troll! YOU run everyone (or try to) off unless they are as Lefty and as much of an Obama Nut Swinger AS YOU ARE!
Let be clear, I come here to have fun, even with spammer posts, but that is impossible when I can't even do that without being criticized by you.
OMG...Get a F&%*ing life!!! :mad:

bobabode 08-02-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 114960)
Listen you idiot, you are just a damn postwhore who needs to get out of the house once in a while. Read the damn post you simpleton...it's a spammer!
You really (I mean this!) need to find something else to do other than post on this nutty board ALL day, EVERYday, and at ALL hours.
YOU are the Troll! YOU run everyone (or try to) off unless they are as Lefty and as much of an Obama Nut Swinger AS YOU ARE!
Let be clear, I come here to have fun, even with spammer posts, but that is impossible when I can't even do that without being criticized by you.
OMG...Get a F&%*ing life!!! :mad:

Awww poor baby, can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen. You're nothing but a whiner DJ.

BlueStreak 08-02-2012 06:53 AM

I think he's "hot" when he's angry.......;)