Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Cheers (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=7918)

merrylander 07-26-2014 08:35 AM

Cheers

I looked in today and I see that nothing has changed, the arguments are as stupid as ever and no one's bias has moved a single point one way or t'other.

However my blood pressure has dropped about 20 points so I do believe that I will log out and stay out in the interests of my good health.

All the best

Ciao,:)

nailer 07-26-2014 08:43 AM

Founding Father Perspective

Off topic post removed.

donquixote99 07-26-2014 09:55 AM

Counter-example. I've become much more anti-second-amendment than I was, even quite recently. The militia flare-up in Nevada made clear to me that the founding father's affinity for militias is no more a good idea.

barbara 07-26-2014 10:36 AM

Cheers

Merrylander, the arguments might be the same, but the learning continues. That's how I see it.

I wish you well.

icenine 07-26-2014 10:54 AM

Nice to hear from you Rob.

I have a glucose problem but luckily am ok on my blood pressure.

I have quit eating marsh mellow covered rice but still come here on PC lol.

CarlV 07-26-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merrylander (Post 233150)
I looked in today and I see that nothing has changed, the arguments are as stupid as ever and no one's bias has moved a single point one way or t'other.

However my blood pressure has dropped about 20 points so I do believe that I will log out and stay out in the interests of my good health.

All the best

Good deal on your B.P. Rob, If not posting here is the cause then what a bargain!

Carl

HarmanKardon 07-26-2014 11:50 AM

I respect your decision Rob. See you at AudioKarma from time to time? :)

bobabode 07-26-2014 12:28 PM

See you over at AudioKarma, my friend. :)

noonereal 07-26-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merrylander (Post 233150)

All the best

I don't stop in that often anymore but my opinion is constantly changed by the posters I respect such as yourself, Pat, John, Dave, Chas when he was about, the other John...most regulars.

Even Whelly on occasion brings forward something to consider. (he's my new bud now that he made me laugh)

nailer 07-26-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donquixote99 (Post 233156)
Counter-example. I've become much more anti-second-amendment than I was, even quite recently. The militia flare-up in Nevada made clear to me that the founding father's affinity for militias is no more a good idea.

You're against the National Guard?