Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Palin for President? (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=654)

noonereal 12-18-2009 06:30 AM

Palin for President?

This is the kind of on going behavior that we need in the white house?

http://www.starbulletin.com/news/200...ain_visor.html

doucanoe 12-18-2009 07:02 AM

Her explanation seems plausible to me. to jump to the conclusion that she cut her trip short because of it, speculation. Once she was identified, the whole notion of being on vacation was a little shot wouldn't you agree.

RC

hillbilly 12-18-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doucanoe (Post 12491)
Her explanation seems plausible to me. to jump to the conclusion that she cut her trip short because of it, speculation.** Once she was identified, the whole notion of being on vacation was a little shot wouldn't you agree.**

RC

I agree.

She was not obligated to stick around.

Boreas 12-18-2009 11:14 AM

I suppose it's her only hat. ;)

John

Fast_Eddie 12-18-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Her explanation seems plausible to me.

It does? Seriously? She went on vacation, trying not to be recongnized and rather than grabbing another visor or hat she had to black out the McCain logo? Um. Really?

I don't really care. But no, her explanation does not seem plausible to me.

Boreas 12-18-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Her explanation seems plausible to me.

No, it really doesn't, at least not to me. Does she actually think the only way she'd be spotted is through wearing the odd bit of McCain swag? She's been front and center in the public eye for over a year now. She knows how the game is played. She knows she's on display 24/7.

Quote:

to jump to the conclusion that she cut her trip short because of it, speculation. Once she was identified, the whole notion of being on vacation was a little shot wouldn't you agree.
It's a pattern. When things stop being fun for her she quits. Five colleges, 10 k runs, governorship of Alaska......

Every day that woman becomes more and more of a bad joke. I pray the Republicans nominate her.

John

doucanoe 12-18-2009 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie (Post 12519)
It does? Seriously? She went on vacation, trying not to be recongnized and rather than grabbing another visor or hat she had to black out the McCain logo? Um. Really?

I don't really care. But no, her explanation does not seem plausible to me.

Seeing someone that looks like S.P. may just pass as someone that looks like S.P.. Seeing someone that looks like S.P. in a McCain hat might raise eyebrows.

Maybe Sarah doesn't feel like she needs a special hat for different occasions or didn't think much about until she got there. Lots of conservatives I know would do the same. Work with what you got. No need to go spending money unnecessarily. I'm pretty sure Hillary wouldn't be caught dead in a hat, let alone one that said Obama on it.

Much to do about nothing in my opinion.

RC

doucanoe 12-18-2009 01:49 PM

Palin isn't running for anything I'm aware of. Why does she frighten you guys so?

RC

Fast_Eddie 12-18-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doucanoe (Post 12534)
No need to go spending money unnecessarily.

I find it, not unlikely, but absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to believe that she doesn't own another hat. All this "I'm a hunter" and "I love to fish" and doesn't own a single hat? What, she didn't wear hats before the campaign? Give me a break.

So she says she's on vacation and doesn't want anyone to recognize her- do the math.

Fast_Eddie 12-18-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doucanoe (Post 12535)
Palin isn't running for anything I'm aware of. Why does she frighten you guys so?

RC

Doesn't frighten me at all. I hope and pray she runs and is nominated as the Republican candidate for President in 2012, 2016 and 2020.